[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Guest joestone

how long before next release 

I was tested fm on speakerphone only , and later noticed that switching to headset there is no sound. Please be patient until I fix it.  I know which device should I use both for speaker and for headset , and with a little hack (rerote fm speaker to fm headset) headset is working fine if speakerphone is selected , but I want to fix audiopolicy problems before release.

I will merge Kra1o5's repo so the checkbox lag should be gone too.

Guest Philipx

Here's a briefs list of problems.

It has a slight lag overall.

The data connection/wifi connection of the device is kinda screwed. Sometimes I can use apps, sometimes I cant.

It crashes easily, sometimes when I just unlock the screen.

The head set sound gets interrupted when I lock the phone.

Overall its really great, though with some problems. I'm using a G510-200.

Guest deferentis

I have issues with the bt headset & WiFi. when using the headset WiFi gets down. if its hw related to my specific headset vendor or not I don know. I dont have other headsets to make probes. if logcat neeeded ill send.

again thanks to the dev for this great job. we are so lucky to have the same phone as joestone. :)

Guest TayoOnabule

thanks for this rom.but i dont like soft key.how can disable it?????? :(

Go to settings > system and find an option called "expanded desktop" when you do, choose the 'status bar visible' option

Guest freed_sk

I was tested fm on speakerphone only , and later noticed that switching to headset there is no sound. Please be patient until I fix it.  I know which device should I use both for speaker and for headset , and with a little hack (rerote fm speaker to fm headset) headset is working fine if speakerphone is selected , but I want to fix audiopolicy problems before release.

I will merge Kra1o5's repo so the checkbox lag should be gone too.

Hi Joe, how are you doing with the new release? I like your work and looking forward for CM with working FM :)

Guest sammboi121

Okay I am looking to flash a new rom onto my phone and have some questions to ask,

1. Is everything working apps and videos?

2. Is this stable and faster than stock rom?

3. Does it have its own OTA updater?

4. Will it play games well without lag

5. Is it safe?

----------------------------------------------

Please answer my questions it would help a lot :)

Guest joestone

Hi Joe, how are you doing with the new release? I like your work and looking forward for CM with working FM :)

I was busy with my job , now both the headset and speaker works fine in fmradio . Only one thing I have to solve is volume control when using fm headset before new public build.

logcat from bt headset killing wifi connection: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7503335

Thanks , I will take a look into it.
Edited by joestone

Guest fricy81

@joestone: Testing it.

The FM works flawlessly except for the recording, altough DSP does not work. Should DSP Manager even work with sound from the FM chip? Is it possible to have headset control for changing the channels? Not that it's so important, but would be nice. :)

Bugs:

Checkbox lag is present as mentioned before.

If the status led is blinking the phone won't go to deep sleep, I haven't seen that on stock. The wakelock is caused by the process named "blink". At least the CPU is using the lowest possible frequency.

Hardware acceleration for video playback is not working correctly. Tested with MX Player. Videos recorded with the phone can use HW codec, but playback is like 1-3 fps. With SW codec at least they play @25fps. Downloaded mp4s I was able to play on stock with HW codec fail to play entirely in MX player/gallery/quickpic app. SW playback is a bit slower than on stock.

Overall nice ROM, thx joe, will keep testing!