[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Guest massimo63

Thanx. I will try this today later on! Just a last quarry, Is the video recording issue can be solved by using any other camera app, like MIUI camera or moto camera or any other from play store??

I've tested MIUI camera, reboots after 5-6 photos too.

Massimo

I have flashed this cm on my G510-0100 and everything is lovely except one issue: at some point, the screen suddenly brightens up and then it goes black and hardware navigation lights up! You have this issue guys? Know how to solve this?

Thank you,

Octavian

Guest SaurabhRCk

Great work mate works well on y300-100

What bugs did you faced till now?? I am planning to flash it now! is it on Build 4.2.2?? All the features available in this rom?? what about the screen color??

Guest antinbolton
What bugs did you faced till now?? I am planning to flash it now! is it on Build 4.2.2?? All the features available in this rom?? what about the screen color??

No screen probs for me, yes its 4.2.2, not seen any bugs yet tho I think camera reboots after a couple pictures but haven't used it yet so can't comment! Battery seems very good so far! You might have to narrow features down lol anything specific?

Guest SaurabhRCk

Thanx! That all I needed to hear! I will try this tonight! Hell I was waiting for 4.2.2! ohh, ya 1 question, is the multiple home screen on lock window working?? Thnx again!

Guest antinbolton
Thanx! That all I needed to hear! I will try this tonight! Hell I was waiting for 4.2.2! ohh, ya 1 question, is the multiple home screen on lock window working?? Thnx again!

Not really sure what that is mate haha so couldn't say you mean the lock screen?

Guest antinbolton

Just to confirm camera problem is still there after a couple pics it crashes and put my phone into boot loop so wouldn't recommend using camera till there's a fix! I know joestone is aware of it but just thought I'd let everyone know!

Guest SaurabhRCk

ok, leave that lock screen! If I capture 1 picture, close the camera app, capture 2nd one, and close and again do do it over and over, is the phone goes in boot loop ???

Guest antinbolton
ok, leave that lock screen! If I capture 1 picture, close the camera app, capture 2nd one, and close and again do do it over and over, is the phone goes in boot loop ???

Well you can add widgets to the lock screen and camera is accessible if that's what you meant?? Not sure about the camera will try that isn't ideal but at least might be use able will let you know!

Guest antinbolton

That methods actually worse lol I got 4 pics then boot loop!

Guest SaurabhRCk

I have not installed it till now! I am taking some backup right now! Will install in a few minute! I bought it from a local shop in Kolkata. Its also available in flipkart, snapdeal, and many other online stores! I will post some screenshots after installation!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest bogdanwp

Flashed it myself , all went good , battery is almost full so i will unplug it soon and check the battery usage :D Also on a sidenote , what performance setting do you guys use ? I previously used on Galaxy Gio : smartassv2 governor , sio scheduler , 16 bit transparency on , surface improvement off. Here i don`t know what to use right now i change the governor to smartassv2 and scheduler to deadline , 16bit transparency off and surface improvement off , 196 min CPU frequency. What do you use ?

Guest SaurabhRCk

Just installed it, screen looks slightly washed out. But its ok! Not so bad! battery is good! with heavy wifi use it took 5% for 30 min. camera is really s***! Developer should really work on that!

Guest massimo63

No way to have WiFi working in this build, reflashed the 12 september build, someone with the same bug? I'm on Y300.100 phone

the WiFi connect but not internet at all, with the 12 sep. WiFi works perfect!

Max

Guest massimo63

Cioè il WiFi funziona ma non funziona,interessante....

eh già, ti sembra strano? il telefono vede il router ma non va in internet...

This WiFi bug is only in the 15 september build, the 12 sep. works perfect, the router is perfectly working, with the previous release the phone connect and go to internet withou problems...

Max

Edited by massimo63