[ROM] Lunatic Pandora 5 [AOSP] [STOCK] [FINAL](FIX RECORDING)

Guest infernape763

Guest infernape763

dibujobds.png

INFORMATION

Well then guys, has come the end of the Lunatic Pandora's in stock, finally decided to take stocks with this latest version is the best of all and put me deeply in 4.2-4.4 and Ubuntu

FEATURES

Based in the Fusion X B8 [AOSP] (B199) (With permission from Tillaz)
-themed to android 4.4 KitKat
-Incluided KitKat Launcher/Apollo (de CM10.1)Xposed/GravityBox/CamaraSLIM/Xblast
-Added the ringtones / notification / alarm KitKat (Thanks Tillaz)
-Bravia engine 3
-Pure™Graphics HD
-Crossbreeder
-Kernel Ceaxtel 0.47
-Swap

INSTRUCTIONS

1: Pass the ROM to SD and be in recovery
2: Make wipe factory reset
3: Install the ROM, Cust and FIX
4:Restart and enjoy

HOW THEMATIZED A FULL 4.4 

1º xposed commandments, you give to frameworks and install
2º you are going to without restarting modules and applications you select 3
3º you are going to xtheme and ye will see a message that Action needed, blah blah blah, you click somewhere on the screen that is outside the message and theme KITKAT aplicáis and restart
4º Gravitybox you are going to, you give him a Match status bar colors on the status bar, you choose to enable the icons and colors in every color you put it this way # ebebeb
5º you are going to the main menu of gravity, management transparency and you give him a manager mode and choose transparency statusbar, you are going to back and and 1 bar you put all the 100%
6º you make a final restart and woala

SCREENSHOTS

uobm.pngs7ss.pngarkq.png9n59.pngxzd5.pngyu5z.png5az7.png6b4t.png

BUGS

-If you execute the commands you customize settings FC [sOLUTION: Pending I send tillaz customize your settings without]

DOWNLOADS

https://mega.co.nz/#!RIwmiKqA!A0BCDEuMfzyfpmoKAwfMMnsyaJ1-WCCAys3QCyUq7Zs

For those coming to CM and / or other stock here I leave the cust for apn (after the ROM is flash)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/i5hT5Qv3/Universal-VendorY300-G510SymAn.html

FIX RECORDING (if you have installed rom, flash without any wipe)

https://mega.co.nz/#!xJYzkQzY!IQ9t7k-cFiljRh8muvl5xiq8kw9AHDoREUor8JLp-M8

FUENTE

Edited by infernape763

• 2 months later...
Guest TangerineTractor

I think this is a bit of a shame. The previous Lunatic Pandora roms were nicely tweaked stock roms - people are already reporting issues with Fusion, and expecially when using the custom kernel... Stock B199 is smooth and fast and bug-free, and a tweaked/tidied version of that without the bloat and a decent launcher is really what a lot of people are crying out for - basing this on something already tweaked and with some 'niggles' is only going to result in another thread full of people reporting ths same issues as fusion.

Guest infernape763

I think this is a bit of a shame. The previous Lunatic Pandora roms were nicely tweaked stock roms - people are already reporting issues with Fusion, and expecially when using the custom kernel... Stock B199 is smooth and fast and bug-free, and a tweaked/tidied version of that without the bloat and a decent launcher is really what a lot of people are crying out for - basing this on something already tweaked and with some 'niggles' is only going to result in another thread full of people reporting ths same issues as fusion.

I am currently using my rom and have done 3000 tests to see if there is an error or not and time will superfluid rom without any bug (except what the settings)
I escogdo if this rom is its fluidity and AOSP version and I've already optimized to go to best
tangerine've installed this rom?

Guest TangerineTractor
I am currently using my rom and have done 3000 tests to see if there is an error or not and time will superfluid rom without any bug (except what the settings) I escogdo if this rom is its fluidity and AOSP version and I've already optimized to go to best tangerine've installed this rom?
No, not yet. LP4.1 was my preferred rom until 199 came out - I didn;t really like fusion b8, stock feels better for me and has better performance, battery etc. I don't use xposed or gravity box. I don`t really want to install this unless it is significantly different from Fusion - if it's just launcher and a few extras that I don`t need, then I'll stick to stock. I`m not convinced about the cutom kernel either - whenever I`ve tried it on other stock based roms it has made no improvement and caused instability. I will probably give this a flash just out of curiosity - I like your work but I wish you had done one based on stock so that you are in control of it, rather than based on someone else's tweaks. Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest infernape763

No, not yet. LP4.1 was my preferred rom until 199 came out - I didn;t really like fusion b8, stock feels better for me and has better performance, battery etc. I don't use xposed or gravity box. I don`t really want to install this unless it is significantly different from Fusion - if it's just launcher and a few extras that I don`t need, then I'll stick to stock. I`m not convinced about the cutom kernel either - whenever I`ve tried it on other stock based roms it has made no improvement and caused instability. I will probably give this a flash just out of curiosity - I like your work but I wish you had done one based on stock so that you are in control of it, rather than based on someone else's tweaks.

at first made ​​a fusion without being thematized X but not 100% and I was giving him a thousand times around the issue and all I could do to make this 100% themed rom is the fusion X
There is quite a difference with the other but the X fusion elected for that alone, if he had done nothing as usual B199

Guest TangerineTractor

at first made ​​a fusion without being thematized X but not 100% and I was giving him a thousand times around the issue and all I could do to make this 100% themed rom is the fusion X

There is quite a difference with the other but the X fusion elected for that alone, if he had done nothing as usual B199

I understand. I will give this a try later - would still be nice to have a stock-based 199 rom without any bloat and with nova or similar launcher as default.

Guest TangerineTractor

Gave this a quick blast. Seems OK, but there`s way too much stuff on there I`d want to uninstall. Was a bit laggy for me, but that might be because I didn`t uninstall the stuff I normally would. FusionX settings caused a FC. Just seemed to me that by the time I`d uninstalled al teh stuff I don`t need, I'd be back to my own cleaned up stock rom, with a Kernel that I personally don't think is as good as stock. Of course, it`s probably absolutely brilliant for people who want xposed, gravity box and all teh tweaks - it`s just not for me - I like my roms as light and clean and vanilla as possible.

Guest TayoOnabule

Gave this a quick blast. Seems OK, but there`s way too much stuff on there I`d want to uninstall. Was a bit laggy for me, but that might be because I didn`t uninstall the stuff I normally would. FusionX settings caused a FC. Just seemed to me that by the time I`d uninstalled al teh stuff I don`t need, I'd be back to my own cleaned up stock rom, with a Kernel that I personally don't think is as good as stock. Of course, it`s probably absolutely brilliant for people who want xposed, gravity box and all teh tweaks - it`s just not for me - I like my roms as light and clean and vanilla as possible.

Just gave it a go too and my impressions were exactly the same. Didn't even bother uninstalling the stuff because i knew i could just go back to my cleaned up stock b199 or fusionx b8.

That said, whoever reads this, if you're into tweaking your phone a load, then this is perfect. But if you want a really steady rom that you can be assured won't annoy you half way through the day, then go for a stock rom.

I think this is a bit of a shame. The previous Lunatic Pandora roms were nicely tweaked stock roms - people are already reporting issues with Fusion, and especially when using the custom kernel...

people would have the same issues with that kernel on any stock based rom though, as its a kernel problem, not a rom problem.

and the majority of problems that are been reported are user caused.

like:

flashing a custom kernel with problems, then thinking its a rom problem, and reporting them in the wrong place.

not adding apn settings, then saying 3g / data does not work in the rom.

flashing the rom with the wrong recovery (Daz's CWM), that some how brakes WiFi, and originally thinking its a rom problem

and many more i have forgotten over the past, and probably many more to come.

and to be honest this is what puts me of posting my work, its to much for me to deal with, and quite annoying  :(  

Guest TayoOnabule

people would have the same issues with that kernel on any stock based rom though, as its a kernel problem, not a rom problem.

like:

flashing a custom kernel with problems, then thinking its a rom problem, and reporting them in the wrong place.

flashing the rom with the wrong recovery (Daz's CWM), that some how brakes WiFi, and originally thinking its a rom problem

and to be honest this is what puts me of posting my work, its to much for me to deal with, and quite annoying  :(  

I'm not trying to defend Tangerine nor reconcile you. But you have to take noet of the fact that your FusionX post has 50ish thanks on it. and tangerine is only putting forward his opinion. And those who wrongly report bugs should do so in a polite manner but if not, you should stay confident in the knowledge that you worked hard on the ROM and it's the best you could/can make it at that moment in time.

That said, i get that it must be annoying.

like:

and to be honest this is what puts me of posting my work, its to much for me to deal with, and quite annoying :(

agreed, im on fusionX B08 now since first day of release and havn't faced any issues that people were talking about, even with exposed framework instaled i dont have any bugs, and hence emotionUI has been removed u can add lots of cool modules without any problem

@tillaz

Once you talked about a pure AOSP rom without any huawei stuff, i guess that would be great, love to see that :P are u still planing to work on it ?

Guest TangerineTractor

Tillaz

I`m not crizicising you or any of the other devs/cooks... I'm just voicing an opinion. I hate looking at threads where people are reporting the same issues, or 'demanding' fixes that obviously are unique to their own configurations... that's partly why I prefer very vanilla roms.

Guest Ducsidu

Looks really good :D I like that someone finally costumized FusionX, not the stock. I really don't like EmotionUI, that's why I prefer tillaz's rom.

Final- So you are not going to rebase it on FusionX 1.0?

Guest infernape763

Looks really good :D I like that someone finally costumized FusionX, not the stock. I really don't like EmotionUI, that's why I prefer tillaz's rom.

Final- So you are not going to rebase it on FusionX 1.0?

thanks ^ ^ I'm developing it but it has a bug that plays videos but is faster than the current LP5
be called LP 5.1

Guest Ducsidu

thanks ^ ^ I'm developing it but it has a bug that plays videos but is faster than the current LP5
be called LP 5.1

Oh, I thought it was the final of LP, not LP5  :blush: Looking forward to it, good job!

Guest infernape763

Oh, I thought it was the final of LP, not LP5  :blush: Looking forward to it, good job!

xD The LP would leave in 5 if it were not for the FSX 1.0 looks good XD

5.1 really be the last that long

Guest TangerineTractor

No feedback on this ROM, which is strange...

Thought I'd give this another go... first point I've got is that FusionX settings item casuses settings to crash...

Guest infernape763

No feedback on this ROM, which is strange...

Thought I'd give this another go... first point I've got is that FusionX settings item casuses settings to crash...

I'll leave the screenshot that the tillaz leave because I can not edit the settings to remove the customize (no, I'm not editing the whole without decompile apk)

16c9oqd.png