All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Moto G 2nd ist pretty hot.. Hard not to buy it :D

But I'm happy with my g510 for now.

Also in my country

Price of Moto G2=Xioami Mi3

All in all i prefer moto for faster guaranteed upgrade to new android version and easy development (words from moddingg33k "Google devices are easier for development....."

Edited by SH3H1

Guest SaurabhRCk

Also in my country

Price of Moto G2=Xioami Mi3

All in all i prefer moto for faster guaranteed upgrade to new android version and easy development (words from moddingg33k "Google devices are easier for development....."

moto is not a google device now. its lenevo's. though they have the old infrastructure but its not the same. mi3 is way better than moto g2. g2 uses a 1.5 years old cpu+gpu which will be dropped by qualcomm anytime next year as they are actively moving to 64bit processor and low cost lte soc. its their nature. 

Guest SaurabhRCk

64 bit is usless as now ;)

No more huawei XD

No more huawei for me too! but I would take a 64bit soc as android L is coming with it. htc desire 820 is a good buy in that area. also asus is launching 2 devices with intel x64 soc. at   199.

Do you think the motog 2013 will be updated to l ??

Next up was Motorola. The company posted a confirmation update on its German Facebook page, stating both the Moto X and Moto G would be receiving the Android L update this autumn – or Q4, if you’re a financial type. It didn’t say anything about the Moto E, however, or the Moto X+1, for that matter. But seeing as the X+1 has yet to launch, that’s kind of understandable.  

FROM: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/android-5/22330/android-l-update-release-date-whos-getting-update-first