All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

OK! so the Best Rom for Y300 for the time being is FusionX, Get Nova launcher and use cysteal kernel 0.5.7 and Woalla!!! Great performance really smooth and stable.I'm not gonna change my rom till CM11 get stable. :P :D

So you didn't try slimkat by chil360?

Best stable non stock ROM by far, and fusion x was good for me-slow, laggy, buggy and akot of force closing.

Non of the stock based ROMs have worked for me, and no one can explain why :-(

Guest NaqiKiller

Best stable non stock ROM by far, and fusion x was good for me-slow, laggy, buggy and akot of force closing.

Hi.....i think you better try Expert V 2.2,,NO BUGS,, very speedy.....and based on Cm10.1 ,,, Android 4.2....

All I just need now is a free nova launcher prime :p

Guest Zerondar

have you tried Ceastel Kernal after installing FusionX?

Believe me it gets really stable after installing that kernal.no force closing or any lag for me.Everything work's fine.

Edited by Zerondar

Guest PeterTBOT

yeah i am using it on y300 everything is working fine and fast for me

i just installed on my y300 and i have no cellphone connection. I can't call . Did it happened to you? how can I solve it? 

I am in Lima Peru, my SIM card is from  movistar Perú.

Guest NaqiKiller

i just installed on my y300 and i have no cellphone connection. I can't call . Did it happened to you? how can I solve it?

I am in Lima Peru, my SIM card is from movistar Perú.

the problem is i didn't know about anything.....i like to mess up with my device!!

Guest NaqiKiller

I am in Lima Peru, my SIM card is from movistar Perú.

when i got any such problem,,i just prefer to restore my backup!!

Installed expert rom, installs OK, let the phone sit for 10 minutes, reboot and it just gets stuck on android splash screen. Reflashed it and same problem, how do I fix it?

EDIT: Seems this rom doesn't play well with CWM, switched my recovery to TWRP and installed no problem.

Edited by demez

Guest NaqiKiller

Installed expert rom, installs OK, let the phone sit for 10 minutes, reboot and it just gets stuck on android splash screen. Reflashed it and same problem, how do I fix it?

Mine is working fine,,using it from 4 days,,,,no bug for me.!!!