All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

About android!!

i thought it's about the dinner you had last night :| :D i mean its a developing section, if you think u can help deveoping or u have developed something u can post a thread about it but not dummy stupid requests etc

Guest NaqiKiller

i thought it's about the dinner you had last night :| :D i mean its a developing section, if you think u can help deveoping or u have developed something u can post a thread about it but not dummy stupid requests etc

Lol ok thanks!!!!!!

Guest NaqiKiller

Lol ok thanks!!!!!!

Guest TayoOnabule

Guys don't be mean just because the dude doesn't get something straight off. People from all round the world use these forums, and people of all ages. Give him the link and if you don't have sufficient patience to do so, don't reply at all

Guest Reasonz21

have you tried Ceastel Kernal after installing FusionX?

Believe me it gets really stable after installing that kernal.no force closing or any lag for me.Everything work's fine.

how is the gaming because am big on games eg. asphalt 8, injustice