All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hi 

there is an official version released of lewa OS for Y300-0000.(Edit: I am having Y300-0100, but it works fine.Only thing is it shows settings for two SIM)

http://bbs.lewaos.com/download.php or

for download http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=74

but it's unicom version (does not include any of the Google apps).

so you needs to download and flash the gapps for lewa os.

https://code.google.com/p/lu4ndr01d/downloads/detail?name=gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip&can=2&q=

works like a charm. no bug till now. :D

my favourites:

1. full screen caller image (need to set once)

2. Perfect call recording 

Try replace the system/app/phone.apk to the lewa rom

the phone.apk , use the phone.apk (LeWA rom for Ascend Y300)

2.and the system/lib (the whole )

remember the permisson correct

Guest painteramit

Is 3G and hanging up calls also working? Because in my theory it shouldn't work, but please confute me. :D

Yes, 3G and hanging up the calls works perfectly. but it may be because of the Europian baseband I've flashed while I was testing MIUI. 

Guest Ducsidu

Yes, 3G and hanging up the calls works perfectly. but it may be because of the Europian baseband I've flashed while I was testing MIUI. 

I really don't like this baseband flashing thing, it can easily brick your phone.  :unsure:

Ultra Light B196 is at V3

Lunatic Pandora X (CM 10) got a separate thread : http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=692215

New rom Jelly Dark (CM 10) released : http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=692218

Thanks for your lot of help!  :D I won't write out the versions of the rom, because i should update it everyday

Guest antinbolton

Mmm not sure about jelly dark seems OK but not the best looks nice tho and battery use was good too compared to other cm ROMs might try Pandora x :)

Guest bogdanwp

I`m trying Pandora X right now. Well ... not to bash the developer or anything but it`s nothing special really. It`s just CM with a little added stuff like XPosed with GravityBox and XlockY and some other stuff that i really can`t find. Battery is at 85% after 5 hours of light usage.

Guest antinbolton

Hi with regards to the galaxy rom posted I'm running it on y300-100 and it's awesome but the battery isn't syncing? In phone info it says my phones g510-200 I imagine this might be the prob anyone know a fix as its stuck on 71% when it's actually 50 lol

Guest Ducsidu

after trying some roms over the past couple of weeks shall i tell you all which is the best one..

untouched stock..

grab a new launcher, uninstall the rubbish you dont need and it will be the best rom for you ;)

it came with b175 on it, and i didnt have an issue with it just thought id try some other roms..i couldnt reinstall this again for some reason so i installed b197 as a zip through recovery..untouched, seems the smoothest out of all of them

Yeah, the cleaned stock is good, but my problem is that I hate it's SystemUI. The 29% notification, the toggles, the settings and it's bugs, that there's no hardware acceleration at system apps. That's why I am using FusionX, but probably the most of the Y300 users are okay with these.  ^_^

Guest Zerondar

well i have tired CM10 CM10.1 but they have got many error's.one is that the phone helds and after 10 to 20min of inactivity the phone turns off.I'm using Xperiatouch right now it looks good .if there's any better rom like Xperiatouch or any that you think is good please let be know that would be great help Thankx! ^_^

Guest Ducsidu

well i have tired CM10 CM10.1 but they have got many error's.one is that the phone helds and after 10 to 20min of inactivity the phone turns off.I'm using Xperiatouch right now it looks good .if there's any better rom like Xperiatouch or any that you think is good please let be know that would be great help Thankx! ^_^

My favorite is FusionX, give it a try :D

Guest Ducsidu

just simple question, need an honest answer :)

which single rom would you recommend for daily simple use??

All the stock based roms and Lewa OS. Also CM10 and MIUIs. but MIUI is slower and CM's gaming performance is bad, but they are usable.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest antinbolton

just simple question, need an honest answer :)

which single rom would you recommend for daily simple use??

The only ones I use are lunatic Pandora and cm10.1 by joestone having tried all on here they are the best in my opinion!

Guest Zerondar

My favorite is FusionX, give it a try :D

Thankx for your reply. :) .I'm gonna try Fusion ASAP but i think that ill stick with Xperiatouch for the time being  :D  its really smooth and is easy to use you should try it too.im definately gonna try FusionX when i get the time.here are some screenshots xperiatouch!gOA6S6Y.pngzQ8bwYl.png