All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest DeveloperDutch

Is there any cm12 without the wifi bug?

No probably not until android 5.1 because wifi is a known bug with 5.0 and after 5.1 it will be like kk I think

Guest luca020400

No probably not until android 5.1 because wifi is a known bug with 5.0 and after 5.1 it will be like kk I think

This bug is related to our sources nothing to do with android 5.*

Hello, I can't speak English carefully, Hh

please, what the best custom rom for g510?(stable)(daily use)

Beautiful, game, battery save good

All comments good.

Thank,s

Edited by xzbnm

Guest LotR656

Very Thank

No, I don't forget this forum,

Guest juanpablocastillo

stock is the best rom

Did you mean Stock-based ROMs? Because if you consider EMUI stock ROM as the best, you will make me laugh.

Guest krux3r

Did you mean Stock-based ROMs? Because if you consider EMUI stock ROM as the best, you will make me laugh.

I have the same opinion as you, the EMUI is really slow and idk, it is just bad.

Guest adil.mulleseril

I am using Ascend Y300 version Y300-0100V100R001C151B165. I checked this forum and didn't find one for B165. Why is that? Which ROM you suggest for me if my preference is speed,stability and battery life? (No limitation for app storage). Sorry for my noob questions. Thank you.

Edited by adil.mulleseril

Guest krux3r

I am using Ascend Y300 version Y300-0100V100R001C151B165. I checked this forum and didn't find one for B165. Why is that? Which ROM you suggest for me if my preference is speed,stability and battery life? (No limitation for app storage). Sorry for my noob questions. Thank you.

I suggest you the Aosp Mod by H3ROS.

Very stable and fast rom, I say you should try it.

Guest Ducsidu

I'm interested in when will these topics go extinct completely. There is not much space to improve the custom roms, the newer Android versions wont be running on the phone. It's just a matter of time for everyone to find a replacement for it.

As for myself, I've been working on replacing it for a long time, but it finally seems like it will happen. 

Guest Jairus1998

I'm interested in when will these topics go extinct completely. There is not much space to improve the custom roms, the newer Android versions wont be running on the phone. It's just a matter of time for everyone to find a replacement for it.

As for myself, I've been working on replacing it for a long time, but it finally seems like it will happen.

Me too. I was looking for a replacement and I found it. I replaced my phone with new battery and screen protector Edited by Jairus1998

Guest killadroid

jb will always be the best roms for this phone,this thread is slowly dying tho & 4.4+ roms are filled with bugs that will never get fixed.i regret buying this piece of crap tho i should have bought a huawei y511 which despite of its mtk processor it's better than this

Edited by killadroid

Guest juanpablocastillo

jb will always be the best roms for this phone,this thread is slowly dying tho & 4.4+ roms are filled with bugs that will never get fixed.i regret buying this piece of crap tho i should have bought a huawei y511 which despite of its mtk processor it's better than this

It has EMUI, believe me, isn't better. ;)

Guest shayan4shayan

wich Rom has best battery use??

I have installed b209(AOSP) but after flashing xperia keyboard all google apps got "stop working"

Thanks