[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

.. and I also added another cool, yet useless, feature (vibrator intensity tuning). :P I'll probably release another build quite soon and after that I'll look back into it maybe monthly to see if there's need to release another build. ..

Hey Konstat..

can u also add a feature for custom H/w keys action...

like long pressing home to switch to previous app or to switch between running apps instantly..instead of returning to homescreen

makes multitasking much easier..

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

Is it possible to smoothen the sliding of the toolbox?It just seems not as smooth as the one of cm9.Anyway.it is a good work.

Edited by Mr.Edison.Dragon

Nice to see android 4.3 on our blade, much thanks of this ;)

There are still some active and die-hard fans for the blade..... though most have moved on.... Some of us still treasure it.... Thanks for everything.... and finally how can I trim the rom and gapps to fit in 160system partition....

Grab 7zip from google, open rom with it, and delete some stuff from /system/app.

You can delete crap like CyanogenMod file manager, Email and Apollo. This isnt much at all, so you need to click LatinIME.apk, navigate to /res/raw, and delete all .dict except main.dict and the .dict file of the languange you use.

I dont know whats the point in trimming nowadays, when 20mb doesnt give you nothing at all. 

So I would search for working A2SD solution instead of fighting with rom...

Guest Fizziebaunz

Nice to see android 4.3 on our blade, much thanks of this ;)

Grab 7zip from google, open rom with it, and delete some stuff from /system/app.

You can delete crap like CyanogenMod file manager, Email and Apollo. This isnt much at all, so you need to click LatinIME.apk, navigate to /res/raw, and delete all .dict except main.dict and the .dict file of the languange you use.

I dont know whats the point in trimming nowadays, when 20mb doesnt give you nothing at all.

So I would search for working A2SD solution instead of fighting with rom...

I want to be a little lazy and not do a tpt upgrade to 180mb.... I have 160... and I want to flash both the rom+gapps.... guess I will have to delete the usual apks.... and the libraries... Thanks man...

Guest Fizziebaunz

Apparently 4.4 kitkat is supposed to use less memory btw

It's barely one day and you have started with kitkat.... Man save us the troll.... or be a developer.

I have a zte blade which was a gen 1 but i flashed it to a gen 2, do i need this to flash my phone from 160mb to 180mb system partition? - "Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f": http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts#v10f

It's barely one day and you have started with kitkat.... Man save us the troll.... or be a developer.

what am i trolling about exactly by informing people that android 4.4 uses less memory?

Guest Fizziebaunz

I have a zte blade which was a gen 1 but i flashed it to a gen 2, do i need this to flash my phone from 160mb to 180mb system partition? - "Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f": http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts#v10f

what am i trolling about exactly by informing people that android 4.4 uses less memory?

Exactly...... by doing so in the beginning of CM 10.2 thread.... But no worries.... let us cross that bridge when we're near....

Maybe i missed something but I just can't find option to display letters in dialer for my native language (Russian). Even for English contacts T9 in dialer just don't work?

Do I have to install a third party dialer or maybe there is some option I missed?

Can anybody help me for custom tpt.not supporting for this ROM?even not able to tpt to stock gen2.I have already tpt to 160 mb and wanted it to 200 mb

Edited by bhush

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

Thank you once again for giving the latest in firmware to poor bastards like myself KonstaT, especially after you've got your hands full with Blade III.

One quick question - what's new with the gapps?

New build. Might be a while until the next one. ;)

cm-10.2-20130924-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
md5:6567bef6ef647a398cae81e955877494

gapps-jb43-20130924-KonstaKANG.zip
md5:e655452666f072f5a345b4c19bc33973

-fixed data indicator arrows in wifi/signal icons
-added vibrator intensity tuning (Settings -> Device - More... -> Vibrator intensity)
-updated to google apps package to fix initial device setup

Thanks vNa5h. I'm new to this script, i've looked into the thread from xda and in the instructions it says:

Download the latest build of CyanogenMod 10.
Download the latest version of CronMod IN2EXT+ (i've attached the zip)
Open CyanogenMod 10 zip.
Navigate to /system/etc/init.d
Open INT2EXT+ zip.
Navigate to /system/etc/init.d
Add the file called 40int2ext in the /system/etc/init.d directory in CM10 zip.

Can i do this by unrar > copy the file to the folder > rar it again? Or it has to be by another methods?

Thanks vNa5h. I'm new to this script, i've looked into the thread from xda and in the instructions it says:

Can i do this by unrar > copy the file to the folder > rar it again? Or it has to be by another methods?

just drag and drop..

just drag and drop..

thanks for the tip :) there's some other files in init.d folder, i guess it's not necessary to delete them.

Better use mountstoSD Similar to s2e but better ;)

you mean this one?

Thanks for the update KonstaT.

I have one question, The legaCyMod git repo is only updated when you push changes into it. So, if I build a ROM after 1 month, using the legacymod repo 1 month outdated, wouldn't that cause problems?

Also what is this legacymod all about? Is it a "translation" of armv7 to armv6 packages or are they only some device specific patches? Because I only see small patches on it made by you and the rest is just merging changes