[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest MadHatterRyu

flashed this rom about an hour ago, I've been on battery since, I still have 95%, and this includes the couple of tests and benchmarks I ran for a while. It may not be BETTER but it certainly is COMPARABLE to fusionX

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest Zly Dzik

flashed this rom about an hour ago, I've been on battery since, I still have 95%, and this includes the couple of tests and benchmarks I ran for a while. It may not be BETTER but it certainly is COMPARABLE to fusionX

Thank you for fast response. If it is comparable then nothing left but flashing it:)

Guest intensedarkness

Please Dazzozo fix the dancing screen for the g510 >.<

please fix dancing screen on G510

As the developer has a Y300, in the short term ironing out any obvious Y300 issues will probably be the priority.

It's likely the G510 issues will have to wait in line.

Guest MadHatterRyu

3 hours.. 92% albeit very modest usage o_O come on! which phone are you coming from? Nokia 3310?

anyway whats the drain rate? Android was never really known for exceptional batterylife

Guest MadHatterRyu

Is the audio output louder as compared to stock????CM10 and 10.1 was i think......@_@

the same... use Volume+ its a brilliant app..

Edit: that is to say, stock wasnt all that loud either.. its the ONLY problem I've ever had with this phone. Anyway, Volume+ did the job

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest raverrr

Battery drain problem :S

If you guys post in a bit more detail, the Dev may be able to help. If there is really a battery drain issue. Try reporting what exactly is causing the drain. Posts like this one are useless to a Dev forum.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Model: Y300-100..

Working (tested):

> Camera picture taking as well as Video recording without occasional restarts

Video recording works?? Mine does not. it keep crashing and restart the phone every time! Have you install gapps??

Guest dataflash

one word: beautiful :)) great ROM for now no bugs, recording videos is fine, very very smooth :)) and fast great job dazz . greetings :-**** dataflash

<3333

Guest SaurabhRCk

Videorecording is working.

Yes I have installed gapps

owo! Mine working now after a reboot! Great stuff! I guess reboots are solving most of the problems! :D  :D

Guest andy/newbie

no G510 is u8951, we can't flash this ROM until the Developer confirms that it will work on G510 with a modified updater-script/binary which he will wanna provide or any other person with an approval of him

Guest intensedarkness

Just to make it clear, this is still an experimental test build. I expect plenty of the issues everyone is facing will be cleared up once the next build is released, very soon.