Cyangenmod or clockworkmod for LG Optimus L3 II e430

Guest amaan145

Guest amaan145

I recently brought a lg optimus l3 II, but it was disappointing as i couldn't find any mods or kernels, custom recovery for this. I could have brought the cheaper lg l3 which has a lot of support for cwm and cyangenmod. IS there any type of mod (like cyangenmod) or custom recovery for this phone. Thanks :) Also is their a rooting guide for this, i wasn't able to find any.

Guest amaan145

Hecatae,

This phone did take me sometime to get used to as i did have a nexus, which broke so for my birthday i got the LG. Overall it is a fast phone. It does have limited storage (only 2gb) but it's enough for me. It does say it has a IPS screen but i don't really see a difference. The phones low resolution screen is the only downfall and the text appears fuzzy at times (but it did take me sometime to get used to it). The only other problem it that it didn't detect my earphones, but detected LG earphones just fine! It's a shame really to see the LG Optimus L3 , which only has a 800MHz cpu!, have an official release for cyangenmod and clockworkmod. Unfortunately I couldn't find a cyangenmod build for this. The phone for its price is quite good and is quite powerful, although some highly 3d games have the occasional lag, it's a great phone and we need some developers for it. I have got some experience (3 years) of modding, rooting and making custom operating systems for phones. Maybe some developers could get together and maybe me and we could maybe discuss something about this phone. This phone needs all the support it needs! Also i forgot to mention, how safe is it to use framaroot to root this device?

Edited by amaan145