[ROM][4.1.1][B197][Y-300] Stratosh 06/10/2013 (Big Update)

Guest stratoukos19

Guest tomtruckie

I have upgraded to this from slim v1. By comparison this is faster and more stable. Has much less lag and more bloat removed. Working perfect for me. Installed huawei backup to restore my settings etc. and apps. Worked great. Using with nova prime launcher. I agree it could have build prop tweaks but easy to do for yourself.

Guest Shaneus

Hm, I'm having some issues with the latest (B197) on my 0151 model. Progress bar gets to around 20% when updating via TWRP, but then the screen goes blank and the hardware lights stay on. Was able to update to stock B197 (that's only supposed to be for 0100) fine, but Stratosh's version doesn't want to play :(

Guest tomtruckie

Happened with mine too. I just waited 30 min and pulled battery. Allowed it to reboot and the installation was complete. Fastest ROM I've seen yet.

Guest bogdanwp

Also flashing problem here. You wait until until the screen goes black , then you pull out the battery , insert it back in and just turn on the phone normally , it will work. But , is it just me or the touchscreen loses touches sometimes ?

Guest TangerineTractor

Just reflashed this... loveley and smooth and fast, but initially battery drain is significant.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest stratoukos19

I don't know why but i confirm too the flash problem .. Solution for now  : Wait until your phone screen go black and don't respond , remove battery and start it up . It will work! I am searching right now for solution !!

Guest Yaqubyahya

Hi, I just installed this ROM but my Mobile Data doesn't seem to be working, my network is TalkMobile which runs on the Vodafone UK Network.

Would anyone know what is happening or how to fix it? I've tried restarting but it hasn't fixed anything.

Edit: I've reflashed it and tried setting the APN and network operator but still not working.

EDIT V2: GOT IT WORKING GUYS, I had to make a custom APN for the network, had to find the settings on my brothers phone. WOOP.

Edited by Yaqubyahya

Guest Azeejutt

Hello, I'm currently having Lunatic in my Y300. Want to install this ROM! But a silly question before installing... :P
Can I replace the Launcher with Emotion UI V1.6?? It's awesome cause it have a plenty of themes who can change the whole look of your phone including lock screen, status bar, icons..everything.. :P I'm in love with!

Guest stratoukos19

Today or tommorow i will release a new version with a huge changelog .. I will have it in my mind to put a flashable zip (Emotion UI V1.6) for you :) !

Guest Azeejutt

Thank you so much! :) You may have to port it in a way that it should b capable of downloading and applying new themes. Because a fellow at HTC Mania released a ROM having emotion UI 1.6 but it was unable to apply new downloaded themes.
I hope you'll do the best to make this ROM best for everyone. Some suggestions from my side that may help you are
1: Add Bravia Engine and Xloud or any other MOD to refine the graphics and sound.

2: Add "Live wallpaper" support as your current version is not supporting any live wallpaper as for as I know.

I have many other ideas but I guess those are mine requirements only so let them skip for the time being. :D

Thank You! Keep the good work up! :)

Guest TangerineTractor

Installed and working. Went black screen and needed a battery pull after flashing. Needed super su flashing for root.

One irritation is no reboot option when holding down the power button.

Don't like the launcher - far too inflexible... nova for me!

Will charge fully and monitor battery... other 197s are very heavy on 3g usage and standby, but very good on Wi-Fi standby.

Guest askrulous

Nice ROM. I like the launcher set up and clocks. Restored apps(27) and other bits via hisuite and everythings working very smoothly

Lewa and cwm touch recoveries wouldn't flash rom but basic cwm did. Got issue with battery ( now won't charge over 50%) but I think that's down to me after flashing rom on a low battery!

Edit: problem with battery finally resolved with repair app from play- back on slim v1, won't get bored with nova prime again.....

Edited by askrulous

Guest Market88

I confirm the flashing issue, it's fast and smooth like the last version at least, maybe little more, i didn't have issues with root, 30 step volume it is ok, me too prefer nova launcher but this is a personal preference.. Great job thanks for your work!

Guest stratoukos19

Installed and working. Went black screen and needed a battery pull after flashing. Needed super su flashing for root.

One irritation is no reboot option when holding down the power button.

Don't like the launcher - far too inflexible... nova for me!

Will charge fully and monitor battery... other 197s are very heavy on 3g usage and standby, but very good on Wi-Fi standby.

TangerineTractor as it seems the problem persists only to you . Maybe the installation you do is wrong or your mobile have some issues . 

Guest stratoukos19

I confirm the flashing issue, it's fast and smooth like the last version at least, maybe little more, i didn't have issues with root, 30 step volume it is ok, me too prefer nova launcher but this is a personal preference.. Great job thanks for your work!

The flashing issue is a known problem . I am searching for a solution but still i found nothing.

Guest Glicerck

TangerineTractor as it seems the problem persists only to you . Maybe the installation you do is wrong or your mobile have some issues . 

Nope, i have not reboot option too, have not ''quick reboot'' option in settings either.

Guest stratoukos19

I tested a little bit battery drain, 10 min of youtube videos on wifi 2% battery, 6 minutes of youtube videos on data connection 6% battery

In the "battery" section i specially improved sleep drain . When you don't use your phone battery stands a lot better than previous version of my rom. As in using apps and etc , it is still battery hungry :P

Guest dataflash

Hey just installed the ROM i miss some settings like in the other ROMS, are these available? or which apps do i have to download ?

greetz dataflash