[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest fonz93

bro i am using tapatalk' and cant see signature,.if you can please copy & paste here!!!

Device:         Huawei Ascend Y300

ROM:            CM 10.1 by Kra1o5

Kernel:        Cexstel 0.56 407mb RAM 

Recovery:     TWRP 2.6.3.3

Guest NaqiKiller

Device: Huawei Ascend Y300

ROM: CM 10.1 by Kra1o5

Kernel: Cexstel 0.56 407mb RAM

Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3

thanks.....

i dont think i will see any error in fusionX but if so,. i will try this one too,,,

and a question for you,gliwusss.....why you left fusionX is there any bug or whats the weak point of this thats why you prefer CM

Guest NaqiKiller

can you link the gamer rom? can't seem to find it :D

just search "huawei Y300 rom" on google and you will find the first link by modaco...go for it then from the list of Roms go for B199 roms..., in those you will see Gamer V2.....i think that was the one he was talking about!!!

Guest Gliwusss

thanks.....

i dont think i will see any error in fusionX but if so,. i will try this one too,,,

and a question for you,gliwusss.....why you left fusionX is there any bug or whats the weak point of this thats why you prefer CM

Because I like CM style, I prefer non-stock based roms, cause I didn't leave stock rom to come back to it (also with modifications)... And CM roms have one very important function for me - ZRam :) The next thing is that in CM roms systemui isn't killed while playing 'heavy' games. And I get bored with FusionX rom too :p That's why I'm actually on CM 10.1 by Kra1o5, waiting for more stable CM 11 by Dazzozo ... or maybe another great ROM ;)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest honzyn25

I agree with Gliwusss, stock ROM really kills the System UI. And is not in it any more difficult to play the game. Once the start, so you nobody will and neither will be no SMS.

Guest Ceastel

@honzyn25

You can try use "LowMemoryKiller management of not killable processes" which is in this kernel.
To know how it work, look at "special features" in first post.

Maybe it will help.

Edited by Ceastel

Guest NaqiKiller

Because I like CM style, I prefer non-stock based roms, cause I didn't leave stock rom to come back to it (also with modifications)... And CM roms have one very important function for me - ZRam :) The next thing is that in CM roms systemui isn't killed while playing 'heavy' games. And I get bored with FusionX rom too :p That's why I'm actually on CM 10.1 by Kra1o5, waiting for more stable CM 11 by Dazzozo ... or maybe another great ROM ;)

made my old rom backup....going to try your current Rom now......

Guest NaqiKiller

made my old rom backup....going to try your current Rom now......

Guest NaqiKiller

i need more ram too....i want know if it increases ram...does it cause any other problem like heatup....charge battery again and again......and another thing....can we change themes...like we can in fusionX

Guest Gliwusss

Because Stock - based roms have better performence with games. I don't really play games so I'm on CM 10.1.

Yep, I'm using CeXstel kernel for Cm 10.1

Guest Gliwusss

Yes, Dead Trigger 2 is working good :) I'm not using any app like battery saver, just SetCpu (to slow cpu speed on screen off) and Grenify (to hibernate apps like Facebook etc.). But you can try, in my opinion that apps are only 'eating' ram :p

Guest NaqiKiller

i think i better continue with funsion rom and if i got any error,...

i will try CM10.1 as per recommendation....and thanks..

i think fusionX current perfomance is enough for me!!

post-1033513-13893754845376_thumb.jpg

i think i better continue with funsion rom and if i got any error,...

i will try CM10.1 as per recommendation....and thanks..

i think fusionX current perfomance is enough for me!!

the ram bar added by gravity box and other modules is not real, if you do some test, you will see that the value is different from the value on settings in many situations

Edited by fonz93