[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest akbar102

大神,能不能做个G510支持CDMA2000的内核,在中国手机型号C8813,同样是G510的驱动

为什么你觉得这里的会员会说中国话。!

Guest Massy97

@massy97

In this week I'm again busy...

You can try experimental v0.47 for cm11.

LINK

Bugs:

You can't turn on WiFi ... :/

Everything else should work nice.

@fricy81

I try add FM support in next versions .

I will try your kernel for CM11 and I'll tell you!

I think you should put in the Kernel CM11 and also put in brackets the bugs!

Edited by Massy97

Guest Ceastel

@andres, ShockeyCzT
Again ... :/
It's hard to find where is problem without device. (g510)
I try relase next fix for g510 in a few days.

Sorry for this.

PS:If someone with g510 want help by trying a few others kernel images should write to me on pm.

Edited by Ceastel

Guest reedo_17

OK so I tried dead trigger 2 and didn't disable HW overlay I just turned on the game directly and surprisingly I didn't see any ghost effect at all.The game was running at perfect speed and didn't lag at all.I took some screenshots too.I remember I had ghost effect in v0.46 but I performed this test on b7 fusionX ROM with latest version of this kernel(v0.47).So apparently this bug is fixed somehow.did you try the games with the new version of this kernel without enabling the "disable hw overlay"first?if not then you should try it as it might work.anyways here are the screenshots.

My y300 had this problem an update to the game fixed it

Ceastel, please insert overclock in g510. MIUI v 5 for example implement a kernel with 1400 mhz overclock and the phone is pretty fast..but i don't like miui.. MANY THANKS!!!!!

Ceastel, since I'm very interesting in your kernel because more available ram, zram and overlockong could bring a new life to our device , I wanna ask you how much time do you think it will take to you for getting this kernel stable or at least daily usable? Thanks in advance :)

Ceastel, since I'm very interesting in your kernel because more available ram, zram and overlockong could bring a new life to our device , I wanna ask you how much time do you think it will take to you for getting this kernel stable or at least daily usable? Thanks in advance :)

i suggest for who have problems, to do a logcat...always, because without a logcat is difficult to fix problems, if they dont do a logcat, he needs mor time to do a stable kernel

Edited by fonz93