Help...

Guest aleksandar069

Guest Snap.IT

So, like in the previous comments, but now i've install UK Vergin stock recovery and flash it normally... But the same problem... Can't boot,,, only stuck on the logo. I think the promlem is in my PC becuse yesterday i've install Windows 8 Pro. So the DFU toll only stuck on ''wait reset'' Posted Image.

Now what to do. Can i run Windows 7 Live CD in VM Player and try there with DFU tool?

It looks like you were trying to flash something else and not revovery? Splash is checked but not recovery. What does the phone show up as in device manager?

I wouldn't even try using vmware, it might work but it could brick it for good.

Guest aleksandar069

It looks like you were trying to flash something else and not revovery? Splash is checked but not recovery. What does the phone show up as in device manager?

I wouldn't even try using vmware, it might work but it could brick it for good.

i've just try with another checked box, but the same with ticked recovery.img

Guest Snap.IT

i've just try with another checked box, but the same with ticked recovery.img

What does it show up as in device manager?

Did you notice that in the instructions i specifically stated in big capital letters that ONLY recovery should be checked? Do you think there was a reason why i did that?

Guest aleksandar069

What does it show up as in device manager?

Did you notice that in the instructions i specifically stated in big capital letters that ONLY recovery should be checked? Do you think there was a reason why i did that?

In device manager showing me ''ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface (DFU) (COM3)''. I had to just ticked recovery.img but it was the same result and with splash.img... What to do now?

Guest Snap.IT

In device manager showing me ''ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface (DFU) (COM3)''. I had to just ticked recovery.img but it was the same result and with splash.img... What to do now?

Ok, you'll need another windows version. Be GLAD that this didn't work because it would have bricked it for good. NEVER flash anything else because the partition table isn't corrected for anything else.

Guest AngeloCruz

Hi ,

The first posted DFU tools it´s not working for me , not showing the check boxes or text .

Anybody know why or could send me a full working version?

Thank you in advance .

Regards

Angelo Cruz2utrb78.jpg

Guest Snap.IT

Hi ,

The first posted DFU tools it´s not working for me , not showing the check boxes or text .

Anybody know why or could send me a full working version?

Thank you in advance .

Regards

Angelo CruzPosted Image

First of all STOP SENDING ME PM'S. You've sent four in less than an hour.

Do you have the drivers installed?

What does the device manager list the phone as?

Guest AngeloCruz

Sorry for the PM´s.

Yes i have the drivers installed , it shows as ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface (DFU) (COM10)

The DFU tools software version  i have it detects the phone " Dload Mode: 76XXU-2040-USNSKOLYM"  , the problem it´s i don´t have the check boxes or any  text in the left side where i can choose what to flash , like recovery.img , etc...

I am using the DFU tools version posted in the beginning of the thread.

Already tried im more than 3 pc´s with different OS and languages.

Edited by AngeloCruz

Guest aleksandar069

Sorry for the PM´s.

Yes i have the drivers installed , it shows as ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface (DFU) (COM10)

The DFU tools software version  i have it detects the phone " Dload Mode: 76XXU-2040-USNSKOLYM"  , the problem it´s i don´t have the check boxes or any  text in the left side where i can choose what to flash , like recovery.img , etc...

So, first i need to tell to everyone the DFU tool in not compitable with Windows 8. So to fix your problem download again file and extract it in local disc C:/ After you open the tool browse the folder in to the DFU/update1. That's it. Good luck...

Guest Snap.IT

Sorry for the PM´s.

The DFU tools software version i have it detects the phone " Dload Mode: 76XXU-2040-USNSKOLYM" , the problem it´s i don´t have the check boxes or any text in the left side where i can choose what to flash , like recovery.img , etc...

Yeah, that is missing the actual files to flash. You need the package aleksander downloaded.

Note the instructions i wrote to him and NEVER flash anything but the recovery because it WILL brick your phone for good.

I'm not home so you'll either have to wait until friday or ask aleksander to upload it.