SGS4 battery good or not?

Guest lukamia

Guest lukamia

Hi, actually i am thinking of buying Galaxy S4 recently…but before really have one, I want to know have you ever felt your S4 die fast?? Though its battery seems not bad, I am still a little worry about with the big touch screen and fast processor may suck up too much power…so wandering how long could ur SGS4 last between charges?

I don't know about you, but the idea of carrying an extra battery or swapping to a bulky battery is acceptable for me…cuz I really want one…but it would surely better if the stock battery is great and I don’t need to spend extra money on it...but it might be helpful if anyone reccomend to mexD

Guest andybarker

I've had an S4 for a few months, and I find the battery life pretty good.  I upgraded from an S2, and the battery lasts me a similar amount of time.

I always get a spare battery when I buy a phone, as I do find on some occasions that any phone battery dies quickly - and as I almost always carry a bag around with me that is not a problem to carry.  Main causes of battery drain for me are having the screen on of course, but also wandering around London for a day seems to kill any phone fast if I don't put it in flight mode some of the time (I think it the frequent tower changes that drain it).

So in summary, I think you'll find it similar to many other phones of this kind.

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

My personal experience is that S4 has decent battery life, ranging anywhere from 1 day (if you turn on WIFI + Data and you have couple of hours screen on time during the day) up to 5-6 days when WIFI and Data are off, and you have only few SMS and calls during the day.

More than acceptable, if you ask me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest kettu1

my between one day 18 h, or two days 10h. depends how much I use it, but to me it looks like its using a lot of battery while just idle.

comapred to note II in my opnion is bad.