[TWEAK] Supercharge the G300

Guest DJPRMF

I cannot say if works or not in that rom.

Perhaps you should change the first post so?

To start, all you need is ANY rom (Stock based, cyanogenmod or cyanogenmod based). With this tweaks, im sure that you will experience a faster G300, with a great performance in any app and game (of course, also depend of the ROM).

The tweak that i have shared works in ANY rom, as told in the first message.

But the gains of performence may vary from ROM to ROM and from Device to Device.

Like there is a diffrence from Rom to Rom, also here that diference exist.

The tweak works in any rom, but you should test it to see if makes diffrence in the performence or not (and that is specify in the message:

"(...) With this tweaks, im sure that you will experience a faster G300, with a great performance in any app and game (of course, also depend of the ROM)."

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest cryptoncore

Just an update -

I have been using this tweak since you posted it and well it seems to still be working as good as on day one, with no wipes or whatever.

All good for me on CM9 :D

Edited by cryptoncore

Just an update -

I have been using this tweak since you posted it and well it seems to still be working as good as on day one, with no wipes or whatever.

All good for me on CM9 :D

Thanks for the feedback :)

Guest Salamin

Test it :D

Doesn't hurt. ;)

I've flashed the performance zip. Benchmark results dropped from 4149 to 4066, but as I know they may vary from time to time, I'll still try to see if I can notice any performance difference.

But I don't know if I will as GB is alreday so smooth!

Thanks

Hello,

SuhiJr, read the messages in this topic.. Doesn't use only the score of a benchmark app to judge a final opinion.

That score can change over time, so is not fixed and doesn't reflect the final performnece score in your device.

If you try run the test several times, will see always a diffrent score, what proff this.

Also, check the performence by yourself, like checking if there is the lag in the system after some time. And the RAM usage...

Currently im using CM 10.2 and i experience a smoother system and apps, even that my score have decreased after apply the tweak file.

;)

Hello.

I made backup with rom tweak supercharged already done.

When I restore need to reapply the tweak?

Isn't needed, but doesn't hurt apply again. ;)

The audio file should be tested apart from the others, as said in th main message.

The tweak to the audio could not be compatible with all the roms, and should be tested carefuly...

If doesnt work, just use the others two files...