[GB][2.3.7] CyanogenMod 7 - Updated 18/11/13

Guest Garnt

No transfer the notifications panel.

Don't know what you mean - maybe you can clarify?

I've been running this ROM for a while now and it's perfect for my needs (and soon my gf's needs! :-)).

Very smooth, responsive and stable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest choslimi

Hi,

I can't get bluetooth to work on my phone with the latest (20131118) version of this ROM (and 2030 baseband). It may have been working on an earlier build for some users but doesn't work for me with the latest build. Switching BT on can cause force closes of settings. Attempting to connect to (my) bluetooth car audio goes thru the motions (alert, passcode etc.) but is ultimately unsuccessful. Leaving BT switched on causes force closes of com.android.phone. Switiching bt off and then rebooting the phone makes the phone useable again, but with no BT. I have tried various builds of this rom during October, November and December with 109808 baseband and 2030 baseband but in all cases, I was unable to get BT to work. I have searched this thread and the precursor threads. There are more reports of BT not working than there are of it working, but no suggestions of workarounds or how to get it working. User core1024 (27 Oct) reports it working on 2030... that's where I'd like to be:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365763-gb237-cyanogenmod-7-updated-181113/page-3#entry2169118

Any ideas anyone?

In every other respect, I agree with the other users here - this is the perfect ROM for me for this phone. Thank's very much Garnt.

Thanks,

Guest choslimi

From stock rom bluetooth.apk seems to fix send receive problems(at least for me), i made cwm flash zip if you want to try

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7khr0x

Hi cooina, thanks for that suggestion, which i tried today in a fresh install. At first it seemed to work better, I managed to connect to the car audio ok. I didn't have time to make a test call tho. After getting out of the car, I left BT switched on in the phone and as soon as I received a call I was, as before installing your zip, unable to hear the caller or speak to the caller, the phone went into the usual force closes of com.android.phone. I had to restart the phone and switch BT off to get it back again. The net result is that I am no worse off, but I still have the problem that I can't use BT.

Thanks anyway for suggesting something...

Choslimi

Guest choslimi

Hi cooina, thanks, I have installed this and will let you know how it works in a couple of days. choslimi

Hi cooina, I tried this but it is still more or less the same. bluetooth connects, but no audio is played (even tho settings say it should be) and I received a call but the call didn;t go through to the car audio. the call didn;t disconnect properly and I had to power the phone off and back on again to get it working again. bluetooth now off! Phone works fine with bluetooth off.

I can see what you are recommending, i.e. gradually replacing the CM7 components with the B895 components, and am happy to continue along these lines if you have further suggestions.

Thanks again for your help,

choslimi

Guest dinamo1975

The sound in Poweramp it's awful even when i use DSP Manager. To repair this, it's possible to replace respective files, taken from others ROMs? Tnx!

And Spirit Free don't work!

Edited by dinamo1975

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dinamo1975

The sound in Poweramp it's awful even when i use DSP Manager. To repair this, it's possible to replace respective files, taken from others ROMs? Tnx!

Edited by dinamo1975

• 2 months later...
Guest WhaTec

Well, installed it and doesnt work stuck on huawei logo , but last time i installed didnt had signal or sim card on the rom ! im 109808 anyone help with this ?

Guest Tentmaster

Well, installed it and doesnt work stuck on huawei logo , but last time i installed didnt had signal or sim card on the rom ! im 109808 anyone help with this ?

Try Big Buttons. Its free from Play store.

Guest Salamin1

How does that help WhaTec with his problem? :p

I think he quoted the wrong message lol, there's someone saying the keyboard is too small, he was probably replying to that guy

Guest Tentmaster

I think he quoted the wrong message lol, there's someone saying the keyboard is too small, he was probably replying to that guy

Yep. Replying to post 141 above. Quoted the wrong post :blush: