General ringtone and notification volume/sound

Guest khasscorpio

Guest khasscorpio

Generaly the volume is pretty low on ringtone. I had CM10 installed before and the volume was amazingly high. There must be a some tweaks/patches that could be applied in stock based roms too to modify the volume intensity. I need opinions and guidance from senior members in this regard.

Guest Voxpop2011

I have the G510 and the volume on stock is plenty loud.  I am assuming that you have been into 'settings' and the sound menus.  If not, under the 'sound' tab, tap 'volumes' and increase the 'ringtones & notifications' bar.

Guest khasscorpio

I have the G510 and the volume on stock is plenty loud. I am assuming that you have been into 'settings' and the sound menus. If not, under the 'sound' tab, tap 'volumes' and increase the 'ringtones & notifications' bar.

Thats very basic. I am not a that newest newbie :-)

Guest Picvajzmen

yes, i posted the picture in your other thread about my settings.

when you instal go into the aplication ViPER4Android FX and to the PHONE SPEAKER options - in the "master power" section tap on enabled.

-then go to the "extra loud" section and enable it.

- "select effect strenght" - extreme

- "Max Gain" - Inf

- "Max Output" - 0dB

Then in the Master gate limiter section

- "Output Gain" 6.0 dB

- " Limit trashold" 0 dB

this settings work for me and i found out about them on the xda forum i think, so you can try them...hope it will work

i didnt mess around with other settings for the phone speaker but i am shure that they work too.

Guest Picvajzmen

did you folow the instal instructions from the xda forum?

i folowed those instructions and changed two lines in build.prop - lpa.decode=true to false

both of them that are in the build prop.

i dont know was that what mattered but for me, it definetely worked.

Zola, what do you think?

Edited by Picvajzmen

for low ringtones and notification try adding this to the build.prop on the stock rom

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

it fixed the problem on the G300 so might be worth a try  

Guest khasscorpio

It worked :-) I changed 1 build.prop true to false and added 2 others as mentioned on xda. It surely did the trick. Ohh God i feel the difference now. Thanks senior member for V4A advice. Special Thanks to :)Picvajzmen:) And @Tillaz: il surely add ur said line too and if makes any more change :-)

Edited by khasscorpio

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bogdanwp

Hmmm what about the in-call volume ? CM seems to be doing a tad bit better than stock but still if there are some small ambiental sounds you cannot hear the other person (talking about Y300) . Maybe it`s my imagination but the DSP Equalizer in CM seems to regulate the in-call volume also but still .... are there solutions other than this ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nunogueira

It worked :-) I changed 1 build.prop true to false and added 2 others as mentioned on xda. It surely did the trick. Ohh God i feel the difference now. Thanks senior member for V4A advice. Special Thanks to :)Picvajzmen:) And @Tillaz: il surely add ur said line too and if makes any more change :-)

Can you please put the link of the xda thread or pm me......I can solve the volume problem please.... :unsure: