[ICS] [4.0.4] B952 Everyday rom [ROM] (Updated 3. May)

Guest bidzapfc

delete /media and /lib folders from zip if you plan to flash it on gb. Gpu will be enabled by build.prop tweaks in gb.

Thanks, I'm still trying to decide which rom I'm going to flash, right now I'm on stock ICS, but I think I will give this zip a go once I've made up my mind

Guest bidzapfc

It is a difficult issue. I have been on cm10 as long as i can remmember and done every possible thing on it. And it does run really good. But now, i went back to gb and trying to do same thing, and its not going as well as i hoped. Gb is great by itself. Less options = More performance, but only 2 kernels? And one of them nearly burned my ext sd card. Last night... Deffinetly if I could do something with original gb i would repack it and upload it here. So it will be easier for rest of you...

I reuploaded everything. Try that one. Also that animation is pink floyd classic

What do you mean by reuploaded? They're are still the same :( and the same problem persists (Alarm clock app and Poweramp turning off by themselves). I remember previous versions not doing this,

Thank you anyways :p

Guest bidzapfc

What do you mean by reuploaded? They're are still the same :( and the same problem persists (Alarm clock app and Poweramp turning off by themselves). I remember previous versions not doing this,

Thank you anyways :P

Maybe greenify went wild? degreenify those 2 apps and see what happens

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest Salamin1

It is a difficult issue. I have been on cm10 as long as i can remmember and done every possible thing on it. And it does run really good. But now, i went back to gb and trying to do same thing, and its not going as well as i hoped. Gb is great by itself. Less options = More performance, but only 2 kernels? And one of them nearly burned my ext sd card. Last night... Deffinetly if I could do something with original gb i would repack it and upload it here. So it will be easier for rest of you...

This would be great!

Can you do something with 10.2? I use your cm10 and I just love it, but i would also love to see 10.2 running the same, because after a few days of use it becomes sluggish

Guest bidzapfc

Not much in current state of development (given that is still fresh and new. also it is relying on official patches instead of making more specific for g300)... I would like to see all of CM's get back to experimental but thats up to Dazz and his team.

I made good progress on gb. Took b899 as base. And it is really good antutu 4468 (i dont know if anyone got more on gb? still some more patches to implement. and somehow i think original b899 kernel is better than ouch gb 1.0 by krallos), probably will release it soon.

And back to story about CM. Take zte blade III and his Cm and see the difference... But better something than nothing i guess

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest Salamin1

I made good progress on gb. Took b899 as base. And it is really good antutu 4468 (i dont know if anyone got more on gb? still some more patches to implement. and somehow i think original b899 kernel is better than ouch gb 1.0 by krallos), probably will release it soon.

That's good!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bidzapfc

bidzapfc: is it libs for ardeno 2XX series? If yes, I want to try flash it device with A220

There are no libs included in zip so it is safe. You could only change /system/lib/egl/egl.cfg to reflect yours better

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest doveman

Regarding "needs busybox and init.d support in your rom (cm is covered with these, for other roms I cant guarantee)" I'm on stock+ b960, which I think has these but can anyone confirm for sure?

As for "Phone is practically dead when screen is turned off (zero battery loss overnight)", I'm sure that's great for most people but it sounds like it would take down my WiFI connection, which I need to stay connected so that my various apps (Xabber, etc) still work, so is there a setting I can tweak after installing this to fix that?

Guest bidzapfc

Read OP on stock+. It is pretty easy to enable these, search google play for apk.

It regards power modes in build.prop. Wi-fi is not affected. Only rescaning for open wifi when disconected. Once in a minute

Hi bidzapfc. I'm happy user of your rom since the beginning. Is there any changes on CM10 since 23.8.2013 that maybe could be integrated in your polished rom ? Do you think there are some work on kitktat that would be efficient ?

Thanks a lot !

Guest bidzapfc

Sadly, there isnt. In september dazz reverted tweaks for ondemand governor and put internal sd as primary storage. Still waiting for backports of new jb tweaks. Im checking kitkat all the time, but as buggy it is, it couldnt be my daily rom.

Guest Salamin1

How can I know if I have busybox and init.d support? I'm currently on superslim and I'd like to try this flashable zip. How could I enable it?

Also, which command do you recommend after I download the universal odex script?

Thanks!

Edited by Salamin1

Guest bidzapfc

you have busybox apk on gplay and init.d toggler also on gplay. Flash zip for 2.x through cwm or twrp. Flash Universal odex script 6.3.1 (newest) after and type "su" - "dexo -h" (without quotes) in terminal

Guest Salamin1

you have busybox apk on gplay and init.d toggler also on gplay. Flash zip for 2.x through cwm or twrp. Flash Universal odex script 6.3.1 (newest) after and type "su" - "dexo -h" (without quotes) in terminal

Thanks! Ill try it later

Guest Salamin1

I've enabled busybox and init.d, flashed your zip and then flashed the UOS. Then I used the commands "dexo -all" and "dexo - dat". Antutu scores increased from 3910 to 4206. Let's see if I can notice any difference in everyday use.

Thanks!

Ah, I'm in superslim v1

Guest bidzapfc

I've enabled busybox and init.d, flashed your zip and then flashed the UOS. Then I used the commands "dexo -all" and "dexo - dat". Antutu scores increased from 3910 to 4206. Let's see if I can notice any difference in everyday use.

Thanks!

Ah, I'm in superslim v1

Remove sqlite.log zipaling.db zipaling.log in /data then reboot. antutu should increase even more