[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest icomeinpeace

After use for some weeks xfusion i must say that this cm build is much better! The only real annoying bug i founds it's video encoding.

I'm sure there will be a fix for this soon. 

Guest icomeinpeace

There is something wrong with 3D apps I guess. Trial Xtreme 3 does not work as well. (Works after reboot) I've seen above that ammadqasim has a problem with 3D games too. So could you please check this issue? :) Thanks

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest avvalex

I've found the solution:

for problem 1, i've made a clean install of 1021 nightly, probably it was my mistake

for problem 2, the setting who kept my wifi strangely alive, even if it was set to off, was in WIFI - menu - ADVANCED: scan always present (google's geolocalization service, witch uses wifi for providing your position, always). Removed the flag and wifi shut down... RIP

This seems to have solved also a little part of the drain (wifi off produced 25-30% battery usage of the phone in standby)

Hi, i've installed the 20 nightly above the 18, and i have 2 big problems:

FIRST PROBLEM,
the wifi, even if it's disabled, keep staying active (i see in in battery section in settings). This may cause the...

SECOND PROBLEM,
the device never goes in deep sleep, even if i use apps like DS battery saver.

This cause constant battery drain, over night more than 30%.
I have a G510.... any suggestion?

Solution: update your recovery
Edited by avvalex

Guest freed_sk

Hi Dazz. Rom is great (1021). Only issue, you are aware of is not working hw graphic acceleration. This is working much better in Kra1o5 cm 10, but also have some occasional distortions.

I assume this is also causing most reported issues like gaming performance or battery drain (in my experience 1 hour hw accelerated video in mx drains some 10%, sw accelerated same video on same rom drains 20-30%).

Hope hw acceleration to be fixed soon :)

Running on G510-0200

Guest Laximus

I flashed the TWRP 2631 - thanks to Kratos - , and I am on 1021 nightly.

I also noticed that the selected pics for background has less quality, as a few user reported above. It looks like 8 bit color depth.

I have a very nice launcher, ssLauncher, and the performance is very bad on this CM10.2. On the stock also not perfect, but much better.

Very strange that this launcher works perfect on my Y200, =D  no lag and fluent like water, against its hardwares are lower level than Y300.

I think its related to hardware acceleration...?

But basicaly this rom is GRRRRRREAT!  =)

Thank you to Dazzozo again. =)

The CWM recovery from the first post dosen't have a option to go back to the main menu when you enter a sub menu lol

I have to take out the battery and go back into CWM every time I want to go back to the main menu.

Y300

EDIT

CRITICAL just installed a fresh copy of this rom (last version at this moment) and touch is completley dead, I boot to the chose language screen and I have no touch at all, only the 3 hw buttons work.

Update: Works when back to stock rom, but so far I found no way to get it working in this CyanogenMod

Edited by Laxa

The CWM recovery from the first post dosen't have a option to go back to the main menu when you enter a sub menu lol

I have to take out the battery and go back into CWM every time I want to go back to the main menu.

Y300

use back button on your device lol i mean three buttons bottom of your device

Try latest TWRP :) I just downloaded it now just need to flash

Is the announced fix for mounting isuses out yet for TWRP?

EDIT

Back to stock rom, touch works fine...

Won't work with this CyanogenMod

PS

In cwm there is no touch no matter what rom I have

Edited by Laxa