[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest alicheusz

20131020 has bug with play store. When locale are set to English everything works. If to Polish Play store don't recognize account (don't see my purchases) additionally it false recognize country. I am unable to to install Google keyboard (country not supported) which install fine in Polish on other roms.

Guest jimwormold

Anyway, general 4.2+ woes I'm intermittently attempting to rectify: -Getting my external SD card to actually mount to /sdcard, not /storage/sdcard0, etc. (I don't mean checking the external storage option in the Storage UI) -Reverting to the old 4.0 recent apps switcher behavior, where the foreground app stays off the queue (hopefully there's an Xposed module out there, somewhere) Some of this looking grim so far, but hopefully I'm just an idiot.

Yes I agree with the /sdcard pointing at the "wrong" storage. Interestingly mine does point to /storage/sdcard0 but this is now the internal sdcard because I enabled the "Use external SD as primary" in "Settings->Storage". I actually want it to point to /storage/sdcard1. Anyone know how I can do this?

Guest cvele992

Anyway, general 4.2+ woes I'm intermittently attempting to rectify: -Getting my external SD card to actually mount to /sdcard, not /storage/sdcard0, etc. (I don't mean checking the external storage option in the Storage UI).

Have you tried to link it with root explorer? :)

Guest jimwormold

Have you tried to link it with root explorer? :)

I tried recreating the /sdcard link to point where I wanted it (/storage/sdcard1), and it worked... until I rebooted. Then it was back to /storage/sdcard1

(Sorry, I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I thought it relevant)

Guest moochermick

I've had some serious battery issues overnight with mobile data on.

Through the day it's on wifi with data enabled but at night wifi off and data enabled

And phone loses power like mad and switches itself off.

After messing around a bit i think a lot of the drain has something to do with google services anf network location. Froze the above and much better on data, still more excessive than other roms but nowhere near as bad as earlier.

post-991097-0-95386600-1382440933_thumb.

Edited by moochermick

Guest mugna69

Hi,

i have installed this ROM in my G510-100 a couple hours ago. Everything seems to work perfectly. Looks great and fast... I had two small problems:

- video playback with green line (known)

- 3 casual reboots when the phone whas shaken!!

Any idea?

The ROM is really good! I flashed it using CWM 6.0.4.4 .... first reboot after install went bad.. the screen was struck into cyanogen rotating logo. Second installation was succesful.

Thanks to Dazzozo for the great work!

George

Guest ammadqasim

Great Rom! Its Nightly (harsh to say!) so it has its downsides, some bugs (They don't poke you on your nose). Overall, better than any other piece of *h*t!

Guest abadello
Hello everyone.
Excuse my English.
I installed 10.2 - all quickly and beautifully.
Swype after a reboot is not falling - grace.
The only thing that troubles arise again - radio.
Native radio with embedded libraries will not work.
Tried as written previously installed Spirit FM and set the Audio-> Method "msm7x30 Mot XT557/Hua G300", but there was no sound, and remained.

Please correct radio, a bicycle ride is boring!

Guest Dark Cricket

Dazzozo good morning, first of all thank you very much for your work, I understand that is not a priority, but is it possible to add fm radio in the future? I really miss that

Guest icomeinpeace

Hi,

i have installed this ROM in my G510-100 a couple hours ago. Everything seems to work perfectly. Looks great and fast... I had two small problems:

- video playback with green line (known)

- 3 casual reboots when the phone whas shaken!!

Any idea?

The ROM is really good! I flashed it using CWM 6.0.4.4 .... first reboot after install went bad.. the screen was struck into cyanogen rotating logo. Second installation was succesful.

Thanks to Dazzozo for the great work!

George

Hi,

We all have that video playback problem. I think this is an issue that will be resolved eventually, so don't panic.

I had the "shake" reboot problem on kratos' release of cm10.1. Just reflash the rom, there is nothing to worry about.

Cheers!

Guest jackosterman
I tried recreating the /sdcard link to point where I wanted it (/storage/sdcard1), and it worked... until I rebooted. Then it was back to /storage/sdcard1
Weird. I had also checked the 'external storage' option in the Settings UI, which while mounting my external SD to /storage/sdcard0, refused to link it to /sdcard or /mnt/sdcard. Did you successfully run anything in terminal? You could then try init.d. Something buggered with my attempts, but it was the day's end and I was getting sloppy. I'm certain this should be easy. I've reverted to my usual ROM for the day, but I'll try again tonight. Let me know if you get it. Edited by jackosterman

Guest Laximus

TWRP 2631 - Nightly1021

Root Uninstaller doesnt work, it recognize all the apps, but if I hit one, its just freez and quit.

LinktoSD also behaves weird, but with it I can delete system apps like Google +... =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest karto95
BUG: Performance is lower than the stock firmware. HD quality video has problems viewing. the launcher is slow.

Within what timeframe will fix?

(GOOD JOB TO PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FOR THIS GREAT PROJECT!)

MY DEVICE G510-100

Edited by karto95

Guest TangerineTractor

TWRP 2031 - Nightly1021

Root Uninstaller doesnt work, it recognize all the apps, but if I hit one, its just freez and quit.

LinktoSD also behaves weird, but with it I can delete system apps like Google +... =)

Took me three flashes to get full proper root

TWRP 2031 - Nightly1021

use latest TWRP >> 2.6.3.1 , and do a full wipe include system before flashing 

Edited by ako0

Guest Laximus

use latest TWRP >> 2.6.3.1 , and do a full wipe include system before flashing 

Yes i did it, and of course I used the 2631,  I just misspelled.  =D   Already I corrected that.

Root seems to me ok on my Y300.

Or have to root again with that one which Kratos linked?

Edited by Laximus

Guest big_bloke

Memory is so backwards on this ROM its a waste of time st the min keep up the good work but for now cm is to unstable more bugs becoming visable

Could you explain this in English?

Guest jackosterman

@jimwormold See if this does the job.

mount -o remount,rw /
rm /sdcard
ln -s /storage/sdcard1 /sdcard
Edited by jackosterman

Guest avvalex

Hi, can someone verify/confirm that with Bluetooth ON the phone doesn't go in deep sleep, and if you turn Bluetooth OFF it starts going in deep sleep again normally?

I've cheked with "wakelock detector" and "Battery Stats Plus". The aren't strange wakelocks, it's a fresh CM install, but the phone stays at the min freq and never  deep sleeps (until you turn OFF Bluetooth).

Any suggestion?

Edited by avvalex