[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest arsalan11

I had huge battery drain at first (100%) in 6 houts then i disabled network location and googleservices and now i have this..

your operator is 3g or 2g?

Guest White Dust

I came across a little hiccup in the rom. Not sure if its CM related or y300 port.

My CM's language is dutch, which means that in the calculator app the dot is replaced with a comma. When im using the comma the app will return with an error. If I change the android language to english (which also gives me a dot in the calculator) it does work.

Edited by White Dust

Guest cvele992

Hi, what's new in cm-10.2-20131023-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip ?

Go to settings ---> about phone --> CyanogenMod updates, touch on a build to see the changelog

ehe5erut.jpg

uru9u3e6.jpg

Dazz, please add in first post how to see changelog, to reduce offtopic posts ;)

Edited by cvele992

Guest rashthedude

Hi altogether, I just came across this forum which seems to help my cause as the stock android experience on the ascend y300 is awful. But I'm wondering how to install the rom?

Guest Brick3d

can someone help me plz,

my sim card is not detected on this rom (aswell as all other non-lewa OS roms). what to do? model = g510-0100 so i have no stock firmware nor backups...

Guest Hassams

Hi altogether, I just came across this forum which seems to help my cause as the stock android experience on the ascend y300 is awful. But I'm wondering how to install the rom?

If you haven't yet unlocked your device then unlock it, flash Clockworkmod recovery (links are in first post) and make backup. Now do full wipe and install this ROM.

Guest icomeinpeace

First you need to unlock your bootloader (I guess it's the same procedure as for the G510). You go to huawei official website and make a request. They will send you a code in a day or two and the instructions to unlock your bootloader. 

Then you will need TWRP (there is a topic on this forum that tells you step by step how to flash it). You need this to go to recovery mode and flash your rom from there. You can also use CWM, but I used TWRP last version on my G510 and had no problems.

Then you need to download the actual ROM from this first post, and the gapps package and place those on your SD card in their zip format.

After that, enter recovery mode with TWRP, and select the zips to install (rom and gapps). Wipe cache, dalvik...etc. and reboot. You're all set after that. 

It's easier than it seems. You just need to read through all the steps if you did not do this before. If you need any further assistance, please post your question:)

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest nirmalbalaji

Until todays nightley battery drain is higher than in the last builds, around 55% in 6h with 2G and around 45min screen on.

How is the battery drain now?

Guest xXeroXx

How is the battery drain now?

The battery is ok for me. When i went to sleep the battery is 32%, when i got up 32%. About 8-10hour in deepsleep.

Poor english sorry :S

Edited by xXeroXx

Guest rashthedude

I have transferred the the rom zip and gapps onto the sdcard, installed it using trwp 2.5.2 after the reboot it's not going past the CyanogenMod splash screen. What have I done wrong?

Guest Azeejutt

Hello! I'm currently using FusionX (Stock Based) with TWRP Recovery.
Can anyone please post a guide to flash this ROM? :P As I'm unable to flash it with TWRP. :P

Guest tomassz82

Hello! I'm currently using FusionX (Stock Based) with TWRP Recovery.

Can anyone please post a guide to flash this ROM? :P As I'm unable to flash it with TWRP. :P

Flash CWM form the first post in this thread through TWRP. Turn off your phone, then boot into recovery (Vol- and power on). In CWM make a factory reset, then install zip from sd card, choose the desired ROM's zip. Ven finished (cwm meni us back again), reboot the phone.

In cwm you move with the volume keys and the power key works as enter button.