[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest icomeinpeace

I still get green bars on Youtube both HQ and normal... 

Also, Movie Studio never worked. I just used Root Uninstaller to get rid of it. Does it work for you?

Hello I have a significant problem with the WLAN connection.

After a certain time (some hours?) the WLAN connection just shuts off and can't be turned on again.

Even restarting the phone won't resolve the problem. Tried a fresh install, works for a certain time, but the problem appears again.

Without WLAN this rom is certainly useless for me =/

EDIT: Bluetooth doesn't seem to work either.

Here are some screenshots, looks pretty fishy.

2863rP2.pngPKkY5JK.png

The "An" (On)-Button has another grey tone.

Edited by iBaer

Guest danny19901

Hello I have a significant problem with the WLAN connection.

After a certain time (some hours?) the WLAN connection just shuts off and can't be turned on again.

Even restarting the phone won't resolve the problem. Tried a fresh install, works for a certain time, but the problem appears again.

Without WLAN this rom is certainly useless for me =/

On Y300 had no issues with WiFi even after a few hours etc... Seems fine I would recommend redownload ROM and full wipe and flash using CWM by dazzozo or latest TWRP

Guest torgo26

I had similar WLAN problems. Same problem with activate. A reboot solved it for me.

Maybe it's because of Juice Defender. I stopped it for today. Till now it works.

Guest LeonardisCZ

Dazz, please, could not you look at the GPS does not show the exact location of where I am. I would quite like to know why it does not show the exact location. Thanks a lot.

Guest chil360

When watching a video in MX Player, I see the green bar when in hardware decoder mode. Switch to software decoder mode and the video plays perfectly. This is in the build from 27th.

Edited by chil360

Installed Now after formatting my SD card which cause installation interruption.

Can't belive i'm running 4.3!!!!

Download manager restarts while downloading.

Awesome Work

Guest Flamedeluxe

When watching a video in MX Player, I see the green bar when in hardware decoder mode. Switch to software decoder mode and the video plays perfectly. This is in the build from 27th.

This green bar and some artifacts, gray colors I see in all video not only in MX player, problem in hardware acceleration I think. 

p.s. this problem I see in all builds

Edited by Flamedeluxe

http://s21.postimg.org/7xpxb8193/Screenshot_2013_10_27_20_47_37.png

Look at the screen i didn't use wifi at all,still shows that it was running. I am sure that it was off and i was on 2G. This unnecessary wifi running may be the reason for battery drain...???

Can someone confirm???

Edit: honestly I don't even have a WiFi connection at home. WiFi is on since boot and every moment is running. Can't stop this.

Edited by shahimo1

Guest Corn Flake

So after week of testing I noticed problems only with yt videos and wifi sometimes disconnect me and then it connect, disconnect, connect etc. It is very annoying. (I had this problem also on cm10)

Guest SaurabhRCk

http://s21.postimg.org/7xpxb8193/Screenshot_2013_10_27_20_47_37.png

Look at the screen i didn't use wifi at all,still shows that it was running. I am sure that it was off and i was on 2G. This unnecessary wifi running may be the reason for battery drain...???

Can someone confirm???

Edit: honestly I don't even have a WiFi connection at home. WiFi is on since boot and every moment is running. Can't stop this.

yes you can! just go to settings>wifi>advance settings> uncheck "scanning always available" and change the "keep wifi on during sleep" to only when plugged in!

I am running it on my y300! battery backup is almost same as stock! The only problem I have is green bar while using h/w codec and in HQ video in youtube! this h/w acceleration bug is also affecting heavy game performance! But light games like virtual tennis, temple run, subway surfer works very good!

Guest Pcmadness12

I have had this rom for 2 days now and it works flawlessly :D. Im also using TWRP without the ext fix and i have no problems with corruption or mounting. And only 2 random reboots much better than cyanogenmod 10 or 10.1 :)

Guest John Matrix

I dont know what reboots people talking about but 3 days i am on this and updating everyday (g510) i installed it with cmw  have 0 reboots and 0 problems so far