[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest arsalan11

excuse me for my question.i used TWRP i could install my phone via OTA with no problem today i changed it to CWM because of EXT4 bug.now i can't install nightlies(installation aborted) :( what should i do?

excuse me for my question.i used TWRP i could install my phone via OTA with no problem today i changed it to CWM because of EXT4 bug.now i can't install nightlies(installation aborted) :( what should i do?

I had this problem the nightlies would abort and fail, my problem was when they downloaded it saved the file to the sd card and not the internal memory, solution I copied them over from the sd card into the cmupdate folder in the internal memory.

Guest danny19901

Go back to latest TWRP it has EXT 4 bug fixed only on its latest

Guest danny19901

I'f im correct, CWM still has the ext4 bug... anywho, i use twrp 2.6.3.1 which has it all fixed and working. Best of luck

Yeah its all fixed in latest TWRP 2.6.3.1 any lower doesn't have the fix

Guest Gavstor

on the latest nightly.... gosh i was really hoping tht the green line on youtube and video playback would be fixed now, but this rom is by far the best out there 

Guest danny19901

can someone tell me what exactly is the EXT 4? why is it so important for this rom?

EXT 4 is a partition format apparently from what I hear its better than FAT format for getting data etc...

Guest danny19901

Hi, i've buyed spirit FM...it finds radio but The audio not work...have to set anything??

Yeah spirit FM don't work yet best I have had is sound but just hissing no music or anything on any radio station app needs to be updated

Guest MadHatterRyu

better than FAT? it beats the crap out of NTFS... the best part about EXT4? you dont even need often defragmentation due to a technology it uses called "Journalling"... you guys outta shift to Linux.

Guest danny19901

better than FAT? it beats the crap out of NTFS... the best part about EXT4? you dont even need often defragmentation due to a technology it uses called "Journalling"... you guys outta shift to Linux.

I'm about to put Ubuntu on my laptop later today and multi boot and yeah I know FAT is worst than NTFS and EXT4 is better :) hopefully my laptop can run Ubuntu lol I need to invest in a better laptop

Guest danny19901

I'm about to put Ubuntu on my laptop later today and multi boot and yeah I know FAT is worst than NTFS and EXT4 is better :) hopefully my laptop can run Ubuntu lol I need to invest in a better laptop

Guest MadHatterRyu

any laptop can run ubuntu lol, its much lighter on resources than windows.. and Ubuntu is a nice beginner friendly distro but I recommend looking at "Linux Mint" if you're coming straight from Windows.. or you'll feel totally alienated

Guest danny19901

any laptop can run ubuntu lol, its much lighter on resources than windows.. and Ubuntu is a nice beginner friendly distro but I recommend looking at "Linux Mint" if you're coming straight from Windows.. or you'll feel totally alienated

I know any laptop can run Linux I use to have a decent laptop and multi boot with Ubuntu and Win 8 I mainly used Ubuntu but my brother now has that laptop and the 1 I have now barely works lol poor specs and stresses a lot thing is I would need to multi boot as I need to have windows as secondary OS

Guest danny19901

I know any laptop can run Linux I use to have a decent laptop and multi boot with Ubuntu and Win 8 I mainly used Ubuntu but my brother now has that laptop and the 1 I have now barely works lol poor specs and stresses a lot thing is I would need to multi boot as I need to have windows as secondary OS

CM10.2 Gets M snapshot M1. They are trying to get to CM11 fast.

One question.

If CM 10.2 gets stable , We also have stable version??? Or nightly until Daz fixes everything??

Guest danny19901

CM10.2 Gets M snapshot M1. They are trying to get to CM11 fast.

One question.

If CM 10.2 gets stable , We also have stable version??? Or nightly until Daz fixes everything??

I think were getting nightlies as Dazzozo is working on 4.4 from source code we may get stable version but I'm happy with nightlies also I think CM may start on CM11 as they can support more devices due to Kitkat using less ram