[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Regarding standby times I recently went back to a updated stock rom Android 4.1.1 and I got 2 days battery use, with a full signal on T-Mobile..

But I do like the 10.2 rom too much but I get a days battery use and half signal which I guess is better than nothing? I hope 4.4 improves battery and my signal.

Guest pablon86

My battery on this is horribly bad. I mean, 50% battery drain on just 6h seems crazy. I doubt it's my phone because it started happening just when I installed this rom. Not that I blame it, but it seems weird. Maybe a reflash needs to take place.

Guest absurd21

can anyone help me increase my internal memory?i moved all of my apps except google apps to SD but i have just 120mb free memory.what is swap what is zRam?

I never have a problem with internal memory. I have 2gb ext4 partition, installed mounts2sd, then activate in storage setting to use external SD as primary. I do not use swap...

Guest arsalan11

I never have a problem with internal memory. I have 2gb ext4 partition, installed mounts2sd, then activate in storage setting to use external SD as primary. I do not use swap...

how about your free memory?

Dude they are two differenti thing. The memory (RAM)...The storage(internal-external).

With link2sd u only move The app to your SD card (from internal to external storage)

Guest TangerineTractor

how about your free memory?

Free memory is wasted memory! Android manages the memory and swaps stuff in and out as needed. If you have loads of free memory, then more stuff is being swapped in and out and your phone is less efficient. If you mean that you have apps that require lots of memory to run, then you're using the wrong phone! I've never had an issue with memory on this phone on any rom, whatever apps I'm running.

Guest bogdanwp

Free memory is wasted memory! Android manages the memory and swaps stuff in and out as needed. If you have loads of free memory, then more stuff is being swapped in and out and your phone is less efficient. If you mean that you have apps that require lots of memory to run, then you're using the wrong phone! I've never had an issue with memory on this phone on any rom, whatever apps I'm running.

Hmmm..then how come MIUI works so slow and it has 90 megs free ram if i remember correctly ?

Guest nirmalbalaji

post-1022006-0-95827200-1384878633_thumb

This is unreal.

Screen on - 2 hours 17 minutes 47 seconds

Wi-Fi on - 5 hours 44 minutes 15 seconds

ROM: CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightly

Build date: 20131111

Most of the time my mobile was idle. Only few calls, texts messages in WhatsApp. But to be honest I was really surprised that it lasts almost 6 days. Usually I will get 3 days.

Guest biopuerto

Hello ,

Is there any working FM radio already?

There is a working FM radio in the next topic:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365091-rom-all-cyanogenmod-101-daytona-projekt-build-20131117-working-fm-radio/

Is there any possibility to apply the working CM10.1 FM radio to the CM10.2?

I'm not an expert and i haven't the knowledgement to try this.Can somebody help me?

Thank you.

Screenshot_2013-11-19-21-12-21.png

This is unreal.

Most of the time my mobile was idle. Only few calls, texts messages in WhatsApp. But to be honest I was really surprised that it lasts almost 6 days. Usually I will get 3 days.

I made 5h screen on with cm10.1 sunday...

Guest pablon86

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-11-19-21-12-21.png

This is unreal.

How?! I just reflashed and 6h screen off and wifi on, 3g on and gps on it drains 25%.

Guest Dazzozo

How?! I just reflashed and 6h screen off and wifi on, 3g on and gps on it drains 25%.

Similarly weird things were going on with the G300 too. I'm in the "no battery drain" camp for both phones, so there's very little I can do without someone who has issues doing research and poking around (wakelocks maybe? etc...).

Guest jumpoadnan

i've tested 11/11, 16/11 & 18/11 versions & i had a error while connecting any app to internet like whatsapp with 18/11& 16/11 ver. (not a singel problem while downloading or browsing) and with some games like candy crush + xposed frame work has some errors but not with the 18/11 ver is there any solution out for the internet with whatsapp for 18/11.

Guest pablon86

Similarly weird things were going on with the G300 too. I'm in the "no battery drain" camp for both phones, so there's very little I can do without someone who has issues doing research and poking around (wakelocks maybe? etc...).

I don't know, I don't use the phone very out of the usual. I charge it overnight always, which as far as I know, it's not bad for the battery, and with android loaded.  I don't use any kind of battery life 'improvers', and using mostly the default apps for everything. If there's anything you need to know, just ask.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I nearly made 5 days with Y300 on its stock ROM back in August. It depends on how we use the mobile and for what purpose. Sometimes I test how long the battery last with just few calls and texts and leaving the mobile mostly on stanby.

Guest pablon86

I nearly made 5 days with Y300 on its stock ROM back in August. It depends on how we use the mobile and for what purpose. Sometimes I test how long the battery last with just few calls and texts and leaving the mobile mostly on stanby.

Obviously, I won't lie to myself and say that I didn't use the phone where I used it, but, I swear that getting down to 70% after maybe 7h max of screen off, like only checking it 3 or 4 times in that period of time, is very weird.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I don't know, I don't use the phone very out of the usual. I charge it overnight always, which as far as I know, it's not bad for the battery, and with android loaded.  I don't use any kind of battery life 'improvers', and using mostly the default apps for everything. If there's anything you need to know, just ask.

Battery life improvers are just a gimmick. They won't improve anything. Best way to improve the battery is finding out which Apps are constantly drying your battery with Wakelock Detector.

Guest pablon86

Battery life improvers are just a gimmick. They won't improve anything. Best way to improve the battery is finding out which Apps are constantly drying your battery with Wakelock Detector.

Yeah, that's mostly why I used commas on 'improved'. Anyway, I wasn't exactly sure what daz meant with wakelock, so thakns for clearing it out.