[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

That's what I have got ticked an it still says it needs to download game files then says insufficient space even though I have all files on SD card

hm do you have link2sd if so set it as external which game/app you trying to get

Guest kripticmc

hm do you have link2sd if so set it as external which game/app you trying to get

I don't have link to SD but I am trying to play amazing spiderman got all files an asphalt all files an gangster Rio all files should I need link to SD to find files I already have

Guest danny19901

As far as I'm aware hardware acceleration doesn't work but not tried it on 20th nightly build but didn't on experimental

OK MX Player now works fine on Hardware acceleration :)

Guest danny19901

I don't have link to SD but I am trying to play amazing spiderman got all files an asphalt all files an gangster Rio all files should I need link to SD to find files I already have

Oh game loft games link2sd should help you if not try GL to SD that's meant to help people with short memory on phones who try to play Gameloft games this should solve problems

Guest danny19901

If still having problem with your games I would recommend deleting files for them uninstall and redownload only if Link2SD and GL to SD don't help

Guest danny19901

Yeah still got probs but won't it still want to install to on board memory

I would just try deleting files and redownloading if still no luck sorry

I don't own this device, but I have a less tech savvy friend who does. So here's some questions.

1. Can the CWM recovery zip be flashed from TWRP?

2. I guess this ROM doesn't have a radio app, but does anyone know if the free version of Spirit FM works under any of it's settings? It supports the G300.

"Menu-> Settings-> Audio-> Method" choose "msm7x30 Mot XT557/Hua G300"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1059296

Guest danny19901

I don't own this device, but I have a less tech savvy friend who does. So here's some questions.

1. Can the CWM recovery zip be flashed from TWRP?

2. I guess this ROM doesn't have a radio app, but does anyone know if the free version of Spirit FM works under any of it's settings? It supports the G300.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1059296

Question 1 yes TWRP can flash CWM and Spirit FM not supported I also tried G300 audio no audio

Guest angellgtz

Green line on video playback and red too on huawei y300 :o About the new nightly what is the change log ? Sorry about my English : (

Edited by angellgtz

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, I should probably explain:

The nightlies start at 1am GMT+1, 3 devices build in sequence: u8815, u8833, u8951. After building they are immediately submitted to the GetCM server.

I'm considering randomising the order to be a bit fairer to the night owls. :P

Guest angellgtz

Yeah, I should probably explain:

The nightlies start at 1am GMT+1, 3 devices build in sequence: u8815, u8833, u8951. After building they are immediately submitted to the GetCM server.

I'm considering randomising the order to be a bit fairer to the night owls. :P

So there is no changes in the new nightly ?

Guest Dazzozo

Device changes? There's a fix for the G510.

CM changes? Probably. Usually quite a few. There's a change log attached to each build but the device changes won't show up there yet, since it's not set up with Git.

Guest angellgtz

Device changes? There's a fix for the G510.

CM changes? Probably. Usually quite a few. There's a change log attached to each build but the device changes won't show up there yet, since it's not set up with Git.

I've got a green line while playing videos on hardware decode with my y300 is not the same problem that you fixed in g510? Or I'm doing something wrong ? : s

PD: AWESOME ROM works very well !

Guest Dazzozo

I've got a green line while playing videos on hardware decode with my y300 is not the same problem that you fixed in g510? Or I'm doing something wrong ? : s

PD: AWESOME ROM works very well !

It's a known issue (and one of very few at that :P)

Guest angellgtz

It's a known issue (and one of very few at that :P)

I agree I can't believe that it works so good in this first nightly

Amm I have one mor question if I install it and the next nightly fixes that problem I can update via OTA and the problem get fixed without losing anything ?

Guest danny19901

@Dazzozo I just read somewhere CM is getting Screen Recorder tool also would you look into focal it works flawless but FC when switching to front cam