[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest lazy2dabone

How am i supposed to restory my Titanium Backup apps if i cant set SD as primary?

Simple in file manager go to settings and then advanced settings, then copy the Titanium Backup folder to the internal sd card

Guest TayoOnabule

Yeah I noticed the issues on the lockscreen, same as 4.2 and 4.3, easily fixed.

You can enable the transparency if you really really want - remove ro.config.low_ram from the build.prop. It'll run like crap though.

I'm not fully disputing what you're saying because you may be right about the Y300, but i'm on the G510 and the transparency doesnt effect performance by much, if at all.

Guest Dazzozo

I'm not fully disputing what you're saying because you may be right about the Y300, but i'm on the G510 and the transparency doesnt effect performance by much, if at all.

Since they're the same hardware I find that highly unlikely. It seems to happen over time though.

Guest TayoOnabule

Since they're the same hardware I find that highly unlikely. It seems to happen over time though.

true, idk how much that .2Ghz extra clockspeed actually effects things. I'll give it a while then... see what happens

Guest pablon86

What I'm curious about transparency issues is that how the notification bar can give issues being transparent, yet I've tried PAC 4.2 on this phone, which let change the color of the notification bar to transparent, and the performance hit was null.

@arsalan11: That's normal, if you make a wipe all symlinks and installed apps get lost, so it does't care about your moved apps. Just make a BackUp with TB and restore it, worked perfect for me.

PS: Very nice ROM for an experimental, no problems with my German provider so far.

LG Shadowghost

Guest Dazzozo

What I'm curious about transparency issues is that how the notification bar can give issues being transparent, yet I've tried PAC 4.2 on this phone, which let change the color of the notification bar to transparent, and the performance hit was null.

Yep. It was disabled on the official Nexus 10 update too, yet it worked fine on 4.3 with PA's transparency.

i installed kitkat after moving apps to SD when i reboot my phone they become disappeared:-?

KitKat bug. There's apparently a fix on Omni gerrit.

Guest pablon86

Yep. It was disabled on the official Nexus 10 update too, yet it worked fine on 4.3 with PA's transparency.

KitKat bug. There's apparently a fix on Omni gerrit.

Well, it's the first bug I've seen that actually affects me. Really nice start Daz  :D

Guest lordfarhan40

Hey Dazzozo 

a g330 user here...

Y300 Roms run perfectly on our devices but the audio as well as sim did not work by default.

To solve this problem we flashed our device's .so files and then edited a build.prop a bit to suit the requirements.

But as of cm11 we are not able to utilise this trick now. When we relace the .so files the phone gets stuck on boot animation.

It would be awesome if your could help us out or atleast tell us what is wrong.

Thank you

And really thanx for the awesome cm10.2 roms... You rock buddy :D

Thank you for your excellent kitkat-work, much more than only "experimental", installed without problems, used it with pleasure on g510 during this day! BeepBeep!!!

Guest Y300-0100

How can i turn on the usb storage? It doesn't show up in the notifications bar, and i dont see it in the store settings.

You could try change this lines in build.prop

persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=50

into this one..

ro.additionalmounts=/storage/sdcard1

ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard1,/storage/sdcard0
ro.emmc.sdcard.partition=19
persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb
ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=50

please,someone correct me if I am wrong

EDIT:

no reason to correct. I was not wrong..

shot_000002.jpg

and..

Dazzozo great work.

Thanks

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Dazzozo

Will updates for this specific rom pop up in CM Updater?

Any build on GetCM will show up in that updater. At the moment CM11 isn't there, but when I start the nightlies it will be.

No they don't. ART needs to be developed further. The only case where a developer should update their app is if they're doing crazy Dalvik tricks at runtime. I honestly wish they didn't include ART in this release.

Edit: I've seen some mention of the transparent system UI, it's disabled because we can't render it efficiently and it really cripples UI performance.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Guest pablon86

Daz, I tried the low_ram thing, and besides a bit of delay in sim unlock at first, I'm not noticing much slowdown in apps and such, altough yeah the launcher gets a bit of performance taken.

But as far as I'm going, it's not bad, because if you use nova you can still get transparency and a pretty snappy launcher.

Edited by pablon86

Guest andrea2107
Hey Dazzozo a g330 user here... Y300 Roms run perfectly on our devices but the audio as well as sim did not work by default. To solve this problem we flashed our device's .so files and then edited a build.prop a bit to suit the requirements. But as of cm11 we are not able to utilise this trick now. When we relace the .so files the phone gets stuck on boot animation. It would be awesome if your could help us out or atleast tell us what is wrong. Thank you And really thanx for the awesome cm10.2 roms... You rock buddy :D
+1 please help we dazz Edit: please post 4.4 github,only way to port it :) Edited by andrea2107