[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MrBlacksmith

but u already have stock rom on it, i hope?!

(0. flash twrp again)

1. wipe EVERYTHING

2. flash STOCK ROM

3. flash stock recovery (i would do that via fastboot)

4. close boorloader

--INFO: that only works if u "hacked" the bootloader, coz huawei ofcourse knows it if u requested the bl-unlock-code

hope i could help

Guest rederik75

rederik75 and this dit the trick !? no more rebbots ?

I was joking... Actually, I got reboots while the phone was idle, not when using a lot of ram. So it happened to unlock the screen anx find a pin request... disabling the pin request avoided the phone to remain not connected while waiting for the pin... :-)

Guest MrBlacksmith

update from 5.12.: broken for me, too, but i think the cmupdater could b tge fault, coz at mine it seemed not to download in the settings, but the statusbar still downloaded with progress. i deleted the file in cmupdater-folder and then dloafing worked (seemingly) ok. but installation abortaed (status 7) and before that signature ckeck failed. but for me refladhing the rom from yesterday worked (without losing data).

Guest l30n4rd086

Installation FAILED with CM10.2-20131205 nightly.

I tried also whith manual flash twice, without success.

Do not install this 20131205 nightly!

I tried with cwm and twrp: always failed. I think it's corrupted.

Restore a backup or flash 20131204 and wipe cache/dalvik

Guest karto95

The smartphone will restart by itself when the game (Release 20131205). I can resolve on its own, or do I have to wait for a next release where this will be fixed?

Edited by karto95

Guest davidfiorentino

Hi all folks, I'm quite newbie with this phone, and i'm not sure if this is the right place for my question (I do not want to open yet another thread)!

I wanted to install this rom, i've not touched my phone yet, so i'm on b174 stock firmware, i bought the phone on amazon! I read somewhere (i'm quite sure also here) that there is a new type of device with a different touch which doesn't work with touch recoveries and also cooked roms. 

So here is the question:

is my phone the one with problems to touch? If yes, is there any way to overcome this problem!

I also have other big/little questions:

Which official firmwares with this device can i install?

Which firmware should i have installed before unlock bootloader and change rom?

I had some questions to ask but don't remember them at the moment! Damn it :)

I thank you all for the patience and how it's used to be said: "Sorry for my very bad English!"

Guest ZolaIII

Bi the revision of firmware i don't believe that it is with new display.

You don't need to install another firmware, you can check if there is a official OTA update of the firmware.

After you unlock boot loader & installed costume recovery & rooted the phone MAKE BACKUP WITH RECOVERY & SECURE COPY OF IT somewhere else (PC, cloud, DVD ...).

Then you can install what ever you want (for this phone of course) .

Guest ZolaIII

Thank you for your answer, if i am in the case of device with no working touch, how could i turn back to orginal firmware?

Use CWM recovery to try it out & most definitely for first primary backup!

Thank you for your answer, if i am in the case of device with no working touch, how could i turn back to orginal firmware?

I have experienced the same thing, if you can not touch anything while in TWRP, you will not be able to pass them, I'd do is pull the battery for a while and turn it on again