[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest fonz93

We're mostly stuck with these drivers unless you want to break almost everything else. Horrible interdependent mess. Kinda looking for miracles to be able to go anywhere.

yes you're right, this was an old message, after this i changed my mind and i had not tested...your cm are every day more stable but it's annoying this lag on games and i know that it's not your fault :(

Guest TangerineTractor

Hi,

I am using latest nightly 10.2 and I have to say it's really cool... except one thing.

My phone just drains batter, with GPS / bluetooth / Wifi OFF in 2G only mode I get 2 days out of it...

On stock I'd get 5-6 like this. Is it just me or you guys have that issue as well? 

I thought this was resolved somehow... or is there something I need to do in order to improve things?

Regards and merry christmas.

What recovery are you using? See my recent posts on the TWRP thread.

Guest GAI4000

I have this annoying reoccurring 'Unfortunately, Android Keyboard(AOSP) has stopped' error, any suggestions of how to get rid of it?

Stop process in apps or freeze it with titanium backup. And download some other keyboard, put it on sd card, and install.

Did someone notices that wifi is unstable? After some time it disconects and i need to reboot phone so i can connect again on my home network. :huh:

Guest rashthedude

GAI4000 thanks for the answer. Well now I have encountered another weird issue 'Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped' I'm using the gapps on the first page and the rom is 10.2. Something I'm missing here?

Guest rashthedude

Google play services stopped too and so many other services. I think I have probably flashed it wrong or used the wrong combination of rom and gapps?

Guest GAI4000

Sorry i am not developer or expert, that is just my opinion, and i have the same problem with keyboard once. Mb try fresh instal with wipes dalvik/cache before instling rom and before install gaps after that.

It's just me or the camera is not working correctly on the last update?

One thing else, does anybody konw why play store says google+ is not compatible with this device? It has been happening since the 3 las updates i guess...

Guest matus1604

i recive an error when i try to flash it

You can try this:
1. open zip
2. find a file ''update-script'' in META-INF\com\google\android
3. open it and delete the word ''assert'' (it is the first word of file)
4. install in CWM :)

Guest Mizotizoi

Hi

First of all thanks for all the job in this rom

I actually have cm 11 in my Y300 and I want to try cm 10.2, but it always give me error Status 7 when I flash it whit cwm 6... What I can do?

Sorry for my bad English <.<

Cyaz!

With last cwm i can only flash stock based rom or cm11. with any cm10 or cm10.1 or cm10.2 it doesn't work (error). i have to.use twrp for these rom (cm10.x)

Guest ciccillover

Testing this ROM right now on my G510-0100 with the latest TWRP installed. Seems very good so far! Congratulations :)

BTW I have noticed a little issue. EDIT: it was just me being stupid. Sorry.

Also, anyone knows how to install Huawei Backup (taken from the original ROM)? I have a few backups that I would like to restore from it, but when launching the APK it will terminate with the message "App not installed". Also tried to move it to /system/app already, and after setting the permissions and rebooting nothing happens. Installing from ADB gives "install_failed_shared_user_incompatible"

Edited by ciccillover

Guest parky128

Hi, I am new to this rooting and flashing world. So far I have unlocked the bootloader on my Ascend Y300, installed ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 and have downloaded the latest nightly build of the 4.3.1 ROM zip.

When I try and install the package from CWM it fails saying '(bad)', I wondered if the download was corrupted from the nightly site, so I tried in Firefox (had used Chrome) before but still the same. I have been trying to install from the external SD card, so I moved the zip to the internal storage, but still the same error occurs. I have not tried an earlier nightly build, could this be worth a go?

Thanks

Guest parky128

Well thats the odd thing, I am using the latest CWM (I think) from here => http://www.modaco.com/topic/365942-recovery-all-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/

And I am using the latest nightly from here http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8833 which is CM11 (going by the file name)

So given what you have just said, this should work for me on my device?

Edited by parky128

Guest Chefo93

parky128, mate, you can try this (confirmed it's working by me)

1. open zip
2. find a file ''update-script'' in META-INF\com\google\android
3. open it and delete the word ''assert'' (it is the first word of file)
4. install in CWM (courtesy of matus1604)

You can open/edit the file in the zip using 7zip on your computer. One last thing, I noticed battery drain on this ROM too (it's haunting me on every ROM except CM 11), so you should try that new version of Google Play Services. :) 

Kudos from a mad man. xD
Edited by Chefo93

Guest parky128

Chefo93

I tried as you suggested, so now that file begins:

(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8833"

Copied to SD card, tried installing with CWM, still same error, worth a go with TWRP latest??

Wondering if I should do a wipe and try again in CWM as well?

Edited by parky128