[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

We don't need CM. :P

Pure AOSP I heard a lot of phones will be compatible even if on gingerbread etc... Or they get features I wonder roughly when we will see 4.4 on Y300

Guest 390Charger

Thanks for your Efforts Dazzozo! As soon as my wages come in i will donate to you. Maybe its an good idea to put your paypal donation email into your signature.

Ā 

EDIT: Its already there........

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by 390Charger

Guest 390Charger

BTW: A cheer for the last nightly: The Battery-drain is gone.So: if the last nightly IS the last CM for my phone i cheer Ā for DAZ. Thanks again Mr. Englishmen.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Okk! So I went to sleep last night knowing that this project is postponed till may 2014!! and woke up this morning and I here the all mighty saysĀ we are getting a 4.4 and that too pure AOSP!!!!Ā You just made my day!! ignore what other people says! you are doing the right thing. take as much time as you need.

Ā 

Greetings from INDIA.Ā 

Guest kannasbor0

Today I gonna get a 16 Gb Transcend class10 microsSD.. weeee... swapping will be fassst. :)

For those, who complaining:

Daz is just a man like us, He has real life, family, work, etc.

So, don't spam this topic, and do9't bother him with your s**t. I read many comments about bugs, but I didn't see any uploaded logcats.... :/

So just wait, let him to live his life.

No offense, but maybe you are students, and nothing have to do, just flashing phones all day, so please drink your daily milk, and keep quiet. :)

Guest tomtruckie

I can't believe how quickly this room is coming along. I'm finding that upgrades make for instability. With a clean install from 31/10 I don't care if it doesn't get any better. The only issue I have is the green line on hd video. I can work around it with MX player on software decoder. I would like to thank dazzozo for his excellent work. In not a developer but I can't see how it can be improved until new drivers for adreno 203 are released. Looking forward to testing kit Kat.

Oh no, please base on CM. There are a lot features in CM i would miss

AS CM didn't released their 11th edition we can't have the extra features of CM 11. no one does even know what new will come in that.

Pure android will be perfect choice.

It's true that i will miss CM features too but i am more happy to see kitkat....XD

Guest EndruBoy1

Hello

I've just installed this ROM. Looks really great so far. No problems, way better than stock. Don't rage on me but what can I do to this ROM to be able to overclock over 1GHz? I did read back and found out that it is a kernel thingy I just can't figure out what to do to make it work.