[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest zsolt64555

That should be fixed in tonight's G510 nightly, for now, err...

You can either edit the updater-script or use the u8833 build if you're super eager I guess. :P

Hi!

I have same problem the last nightly builds in recovery, but i think that i copied [META-INF] from octopus rom, and this installed without fails!!!!

the rom is wonderful and great performance and looks like cool!

thanks yours work!

keep it up.

.....now testing......!!!!!

Guest zsolt64555
i use es file explorer and when i want enable root acces got a message
"android.permission.ACCES_SUPERUSER has not declare in mainfest file"

any idea?

Guest zsolt64555

That shouldn't be an error (just a warning) unless you have enabled the Superuser setting to only allow apps that declare the permission.

ok i was set it and reboot, but i have got "root permission denied"  

another things how could i mount a system partition rw?

reflashed the ROM with CWM 6.0.4.4 and full wipe, but still cant mount rw ( it changes to rw but when change a system file it says operation failed), and gps cant find my location,and there is a green bar top of videos , does it mean new CWM didn't solve the ext4 problem?   :wacko:  :unsure: or these bugs aren't related to ext4

Guest zsolt64555

reflashed the ROM with CWM 6.0.4.4 and full wipe, but still cant mount rw ( it changes to rw but when change a system file it says operation failed), and gps cant find my location,and there is a green bar top of videos , does it mean new CWM didn't solve the ext4 problem?   :wacko:  :unsure: or these bugs aren't related to ext4

first use i was have not green bar of the top, after some reboots

got only in youtube and browser video playing in gallery videos this fail was not

i probed from google play the mount system rw, but that isn't function :(

Edited by zsolt64555

Guest nirmalbalaji

I don't have any GPS problems. I tested it with GPS Test app and it was accurate to 16 feet (same as Stock ROM).

Guest Laximus

Does anybody have the same issue?:

It says the internal sd card almost full. And I cannot install any app  - well just a few together is less than 100MB  - becasue it says not enough space.   =D

Also on the attached pics is visible, that the graphic display shows enough space, but the titles says  the full storage is  around  290MB.

Other : I cannot mount the system to RW, its just simple switch back to RO, as a few users wrote already above.

post-1019783-0-97393300-1382295535_thumb

post-1019783-0-07464700-1382295537_thumb

Guest Silencer96

Does anybody have the same issue?:

It says the internal sd card almost full. And I cannot install any app  - well just a few together is less than 100MB  - becasue it says not enough space.   =D

Also on the attached pics is visible, that the graphic display shows enough space, but the titles says  the full storage is  around  290MB.

Other : I cannot mount the system to RW, its just simple switch back to RO, as a few users wrote already above.

The "normal" 4.3 Gapps build is inexorably large to the point where it's superfluous. I myself don't even use half the apps included in the package. Install Banks' 4.3 Gapps instead in order to free up some space in the /system partition. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

Guest andy/newbie

can some one show me another link to gapps as i can not download for link in op,thanks in advance.someone was reading my mind :)

Edited by andy/newbie

Guest dr_avila

Se me continua reiniciando la rom cuando intento reproducir musica con google play music. Salvo eso funciona perfecto

//Google translate

I was continuously restarting the ROM when trying to play music with google play music. Other than that works perfect

Guest Laximus

The "normal" 4.3 Gapps build is inexorably large to the point where it's superfluous. I myself don't even use half the apps included in the package. Install Banks' 4.3 Gapps instead in order to free up some space in the /system partition. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

Thank you , but I think the problem is not with the Gapps or the CM 10.2 size, as it together less than 300 MB, while the stock rom flashable zip is around 600 MB. So its related something else and it has to be related also to system side cannot change to RW.

I am not a developer, just thinking...  =)

All the other things seems to me perfect, so this nightly build is great, thanks for the developer!

Guest Laximus

Just read in the first post, that we have to use CWM for this flash.

But my previous working system backup made by TWRP 2501, so what if I would like to use that? Can I restore it with CWM?

...or we have to wait for the compatible version of TWRP. =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest Silencer96

Se me continua reiniciando la rom cuando intento reproducir musica con google play music. Salvo eso funciona perfecto

//Google translate

I was continuously restarting the ROM when trying to play music with google play music. Other than that works perfect

Use Apollo in lieu of Google Music for the time being. 

Guest TayoOnabule

Just read in the first post, that we have to use CWM for this flash.

But my previous working system backup made by TWRP 2501, so what if I would like to use that? Can I restore it with CWM?

...or we have to wait for the compatible version of TWRP. =)

Restore your twrp backup, install cwm recovery, then backup with cwm and install cm 10.2 :)

After I've flashed the ROM again, this time using CWM, I got no error for mounting /system as r/w. So I think tge Problem is, as already mentioned, the missing ext4 fix in the acctual TWRP-Build.

Greetings Shadowghost

Guest dr_avila

Use Apollo in lieu of Google Music for the time being. 

El problema radica en que tengo toda mi musica en los servidores de google, y por ende apollo no me sirve. Intenté usar gmusicfs, pero por algun motivo que no comprendo no me funciona con está rom. Me da un error igual que este...

/// Google Translate...

The problem is that I have all my music on google servers, and therefore does not serve me apollo. I tried using gmusicfs, but for some reason I do not understand is I work with rom. I get an error like this ...

u8evuhu5.jpg

Edited by dr_avila

Guest TayoOnabule

Dazz, this is barely related, but how do nightlies work? do they have bug fixes in them? are they like updated versions of CM straight from the CM guys? the compiling surely doesn't take place on a server, so is it coming from a pc that you have? and what's the benefits of updating? 

Some of those questions are relevant to the topic, some aren't. sorry :/

Guest zsolt64555

Best gps setting!!! europe

Edit gps.conf in etc

es file Explorer has already function root and Mount system!!!

yupee.....

NTP_SERVER=hora.roa.es

NTP_SERVER=hu.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=es.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=0.es.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=0.europe.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=1.europe.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=2.europe.pool.ntp.org

NTP_SERVER=3.europe.pool.ntp.org

XTRA_SERVER_1=/data/xtra.bin

AGPS=/data/xtra.bin