[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest EndruBoy1

Have a break of kitkat and add that omx fix for the next nightly :)

+1, this rom is so good that it shouldn't be abandoned for anything :D. Plus we have zram and other features which makes this almost as good as kitkat.

Guest Laximus

I think the 16bit transparency doesn't work in performance settings. With reboot of course.

Does anybody see any different if it's switch on?

Does it make higher performance on games for example?

Guest Vrgetto

Hey guys kinda new around here :) just joined yesterday. I have flashed cm on my y300 but how can i get working google play store , i installed it but it wont work .. thanks for cm looks great! :)

Guest mockingbird

Hey guys kinda new around here :) just joined yesterday. I have flashed cm on my y300 but how can i get working google play store , i installed it but it wont work .. thanks for cm looks great! :)

Flashed gapps? Installing as a user app is not possible.

Guest TangerineTractor

Did you flash gapps? You need that for all the google apps to work properly.

Guest icyice803

hmm how can i flash gapps ? is there a zip file or something what i can flash ?

There is a link in the first post it's called Google Apps and you can download a zip from there.You flash that zip in recovery after cyanogenmod

Guest Vrgetto

but now i have a problem clicked on the link:
where i can fine now these gapps?

The file you requested was not found Lets see if we can find that for you...

i just successfull to install cm 10.2 on my huawei ascend y300-0100 but on "language verification" (welcome to cyanogenmod) i can't touch anything..can anyone guide me to fix this issue? please help..

I had the same exact problem when flashing this rom with cwm, after I flashed it with twrp all worked fine.

Guest icyice803

but now i have a problem clicked on the link:

where i can fine now these gapps?

The file you requested was not found Lets see if we can find that for you...

Just checked I get the same message so idk

Guest Vrgetto

Just checked I get the same message so idk

now i dont know what i am supposed to do , cant install stuff when i dont have gapps?

maybe someone has the file on computer and can send it to me on email or something?

Edited by Vrgetto

Guest icyice803

now i dont know what i am supposed to do , cant install stuff when i dont have gapps?

Don't do it in happiest case you get a force close every 5 sec(happened to me on the old phone) but it can brick the phone stay calm it is something temporary.....I think

Guest Vrgetto

Don't do it in happiest case you get a force close every 5 sec(happened to me on the old phone) but it can brick the phone stay calm it is something temporary.....I think

so you'r saying that i should not flash gapps?

Guest Vrgetto

No I said you MUST flash gapps or you can brick your device

srry did understand wrong .. you dont have the file on you're computer or somthing ? i hope that someone can send it to me or hope that the link fill be fixed ..

Guest Laximus

CM broke the clock widget I think. It wouldn't even compile two days ago (hence no nightly).

Clock widget - both - works for me well on the latest 11.05. nightly.