[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest icyice803

Hy guys, where I can find the gapps for this rom? the link in first topic was dead.

Please Dazzozo help! thank you for your works!!!

I provided a link earlier go to the link and I will send you a invitation asap(I work only on phone :p)

Guest whettingstone

If I decide to jump onto this rom will I be able to go back to my old rom (stock b197)? I think I remember someone saying that if I format the phone to the ext4 in the new twrp/cwm then I can't go back?

Also, are there any issues left now that youtube HQ has been fixed?

Google music I know about but other than that?

Guest arsalan11

Hi guys when i flashed GAPPs everything was fine the only problem is that phone memory became low so i can't install all of my favorit apps.i moved some of them to SD but i can't move all,so i have not enough space to install an app and then move it to sd

Edited by arsalan11

Guest nirmalbalaji

Still getting 3-4 reboot per day... but I like the yt fix. It's just a feedback the rom is great otherwise.

At which situation your mobile is rebooting automatically?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Mine got rebooted while I had Skype in background and was browsing using Chrome , I think it's something with low memory killer .

I'm guessing the same but not sure about it.

Guest EndruBoy1

At which situation your mobile is rebooting automatically?

Oh the irony, it just happened while writing tis post. Mostly while using Chrome but today it happened while simply opening the Android settings...

Oh the irony, it just happened while writing tis post. Mostly while using Chrome but today it happened while simply opening the Android settings...

that might be a bad flash, cuz i am on this rom for about two weeks and just had one reboot while uninstaling 3 apps, did you use latest cwm or twrp ? Or did you do all wipes including system ?

Guest nirmalbalaji

So far I have only one reboot in the last two weeks. It happened when I uninstalled an App. But it was a old build - 20.10.2013 build.

I have reboots too...most browsing with stock browser...but sometime even without touching it! I also think that these reboots are related to low memory and some pages ago someone told that's a kernel fault...anyway i have problems with the keyboard...it crash really often...

Guest big_bloke

So only one other user has sound but no picture in iplayer then? The request for uk users to test was to see if it was common or an isolated issue. Yet only one person made an attempt.

Guest EndruBoy1

that might be a bad flash, cuz i am on this rom for about two weeks and just had one reboot while uninstaling 3 apps, did you use latest cwm or twrp ? Or did you do all wipes including system ?

Well I did a clean install with the 10.31 nightly a few days ago (It was the very first after unlocking my device) and that had about the same amount of reboots. I've intalled the latest nightly without wipe. Now I could try install it clean but I don't expect this will fix it. I think I have the latest TWRP.

I get that if I update. I don't have the same problem with a clean wipe and install.

Was this message for me? I had keyboard bug also with xfusion! Can be a google keyboard bug? Someone else using another keyboard have the same problem?