[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

Gr8, can you explain what tweaks you use in pimp my rom?

Thanks.

I will have a look I tweaked quite a bit including surface flinger tweaks internet tweaks and quite a bit I will right them down and post exactly what used

Guest danny19901

OK here's most of tweaks SD and internal boost, HW Acceleration, surface flinger min boosted to 7500 zram at highest all display tweaks including bravia io Disabler and other io setting (meant to increase performance and seems a lot better with those 2 on) a few more things but not much optimize kernel tweaks (need to do entropy settings not tested this yet)

Guest kannasbor0

OK here's most of tweaks SD and internal boost, HW Acceleration, surface flinger min boosted to 7500 zram at highest all display tweaks including bravia io Disabler and other io setting (meant to increase performance and seems a lot better with those 2 on) a few more things but not much optimize kernel tweaks (need to do entropy settings not tested this yet)

Thanks.

Guest SaurabhRCk

@ danny19901, hey I just installed pimp my ROM beta from play store. but cant find any advance option like h/w acceleration or any other you have said. how to do those?

Guest danny19901

@ danny19901, hey I just installed pimp my ROM beta from play store. but cant find any advance option like h/w acceleration or any other you have said. how to do those?

the app is a little hard to navigate mainly swipe left and right to go through different tweak categories its in kernel tweaks if I remember also I used Pimp My ROM Beta

Guest EndruBoy1

Hangouts with video do not work on Y300.

Camera crashes.

Skype with video works though.

Can someone confirm?

Thx

Camera works fine when taking pictures and when making videos for me. Altough the videos looks kinda low fpsed but not that bad. Latest ROM, just did a clean install today.

I don't use the other apps so I can't confirm those.

The phone reboots sometimes because CM 10.2 suddenly realizes it's running on a Huawei device.

I don't think Huawei = slow/bad is true anymore, especialy if you think about the P6. :) Edited by EndruBoy1

Guest 390Charger

Hangouts with video do not work on Y300.

Camera crashes.

Skype with video works though.

Can someone confirm?

Thx

Yes. Camera crash on Hangouts. I did not test skype but i think it will crash on my device too.

Guest mockingbird

Those tweaks are awesome , thanks for sharing them . It's like a later activation of project butter :D

Guest zsolt64555

Hi Dazzozo!

What's new in 07/11 version? now download.......

i use the 06/11 version rom, and that is wonderful, all parts are functioned what i probed yet.

thanks your good work! ;)

keep it up! :D  :D  :D

Guest zsolt64555

Hi Dazzozo!

What's new in 07/11 version? now download.......

i use the 06/11 version rom, and that is wonderful, all parts are functioned what i probed yet.

thanks your good work! ;)

keep it up! :D  :D  :D

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:

ok i saw the changes list in new update :wub:

i tried the cm 10.2 because you all say it s stable and smoth but has the youtube problem ... the rom is pretty great to be a nightly but there are problems playing games because games are pretty slow on this rom (on fusionx  games are smoth) . i think there are problem with hw acceleration ... in fact video playback sucks too ... i think HW acceleration is quite important so i'm going back to fusionx ... but i hope you guys mention games and video playback problems ... and to dazzozo i hope you'll fix this on kitkat ... thank you

Guest TayoOnabule

i tried the cm 10.2 because you all say it s stable and smoth but has the youtube problem ... the rom is pretty great to be a nightly but there are problems playing games because games are pretty slow on this rom (on fusionx  games are smoth) . i think there are problem with hw acceleration ... in fact video playback sucks too ... i think HW acceleration is quite important so i'm going back to fusionx ... but i hope you guys mention games and video playback problems ... and to dazzozo i hope you'll fix this on kitkat ... thank you

Update to the 11/06 nightly, peoples said that didnt have the green bar bug.

P.S. Dazz, i love you.

i tried the last cm 10.2 and yes it has no green bar but there is the pixel effect ... i think it's all releated to hwa ... so wait for news about this fix especially on kitkat

Guest gery0518

Hi Dazz!

I really love your work with cm10.2. It's awesome. True HW acceleration is not the best yet, but still I am using this ROM as an everyday ROM. With MXplayer +costum codecs videos play like a charm, and I am not really a phone gamer. :P So, keep up the good work and thanks for the ROM. ^^ 

P.S.:If you need a tester for kitkat, I would be up for it. ^^

Plesse stop this f***** antutu....benchmark..overall s***,....

Also gaming performance ... If u want to play or get great Benchmarks... Go buy another phone....