[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest antonynext

Hello guys i have update the rom with the latest nightly buids (11/09) and i have the same problem. When i tap on the build number 5 times in SElinux state the phone reboots. I have same problem with the build of 11/06. For me i can't go to developer option and this is the only bug i have foud. For the rest, the rom is amazing!!!!!!!good job Mr. Dazzozo!!!!I appreciate your work!! you are the best!! thank you.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian!! :)

Edited by antonynext

Guest rederik75
Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian!! :)
So I'm not alone, around here! ;) What about the random reboots with 11/9 nightly? I have the 11/8 and it finally seems that they're disappeared... Edited by rederik75

Guest antonynext

So I'm not alone, around here! ;) What about the random reboots with 11/9 nightly? I have the 11/8 and it finally seems that they're disappeared...

I don't have random reboot since the build of 11/06. All are fantastic!!! 

Now i'm waiting for android 4.4. Good job Mr. Dazzozo!!!

I don't have random reboot since the build of 11/06. All are fantastic!!!

Now i'm waiting for android 4.4. Good job Mr. Dazzozo!!!

Yes, i have same reboot

I've not had a single re-boot and have been using the rom since 20th October! I update when there is a new nightly and the rom keeps improving for me! Thanks :wub:

People who are asking when KitKat will be available, need to be more patient and stop asking!

Enjoy the current rom and Dazzozo will update us with 4.4 news and when there is something to tell us! :blink:

Edited by LeaLea

Guest danny19901

If jump back a few posts I posted some pimp my ROM tweaks with them tweaks I have had no reboots and better performance anyway I decided to mess around with tweaks a bit more and instead of project butter my device should be project ice literally battery, performance and smoothness is extremely great and awesome

Guest rederik75

If jump back a few posts I posted some pimp my ROM tweaks with them tweaks I have had no reboots and better performance anyway I decided to mess around with tweaks a bit more and instead of project butter my device should be project ice literally battery, performance and smoothness is extremely great and awesome

Tell us something more!

Guest danny19901

Tell us something more!

Boosted surface flinger min to 9500 and max to 10000 also enabled entropy but some features I may need to screen shot I may make a thread of tweaks to get this power kick for device

Boosted surface flinger min to 9500 and max to 10000 also enabled entropy but some features I may need to screen shot I may make a thread of tweaks to get this power kick for device

Yes it would be great ... I also tried some tweaks and I saw improvement but my ROM stopped working and I had to reflash it ... I would try your tweaks but are they safe? Make a thread if it's not a problem thanks =)

Guest danny19901

Yes it would be great ... I also tried some tweaks and I saw improvement but my ROM stopped working and I had to reflash it ... I would try your tweaks but are they safe? Make a thread if it's not a problem thanks =)

Hm strange I done the tweaks a few times and had no problems a few people have tried and had no problems you may get 1 random reboot but all should be good I done the tweaks before lastnights nightly then I flashed the nightly and not had a single reboot

Hm strange I done the tweaks a few times and had no problems a few people have tried and had no problems you may get 1 random reboot but all should be good I done the tweaks before lastnights nightly then I flashed the nightly and not had a single reboot

Yeah it's strange but I don't care reflashing ... I would like just to try some worthy tweaks and I would like a thread explaining all the tweaks in pimp my ROM because I only know some of them

Guest danny19901

Yeah it's strange but I don't care reflashing ... I would like just to try some worthy tweaks and I would like a thread explaining all the tweaks in pimp my ROM because I only know some of them

In a bit I will create a thread and put the tweaks I used and I will add screen shots

I would like to see, but I dont find this first: core

I think  it is a folder, isnt it?

You need to use baksmali/smali on framework.jar. The folder structure is shortned to /android/content/pm

Edited by H3ROS

Guest cvele992

Hello Dazzozo I installed cm10.2 on my g510, but I found a bug video you know any solution pleasee.

It is known bug, please read what is working and what not. The workaround solution is mxplayer from play store.

Guest Laximus

You need to use baksmali/smali on framework.jar. The folder structure is shortned to /android/content/pm

Ah, thank you

In this case I cannot check it.

I'm just a normal user with an Es File explorer. :D

I thought it's similar like to change a string in the build.prop file.

Guest Laximus

Ah, thank you

In this case I cannot check it.

I'm just a normal user with an Es File explorer. :D

I thought it's similar like to change a string in the build.prop file.

Guest danny19901

Thank you and tell us if u got some problem as well

I will do but at moment still no reboots or problems I will do thread as soon as I get home :)

I Will start doing the thread now as i just got in when done i will post link and if try let me know how it runs etc... and works out as i havent had a single issue yet or any reboots

Edited by danny19901