[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

1- go to settings>> storage and set external sd as primary

2- go to settings>> storage then press menu button and choose "USB computer connection" then select "mass storage"

Guest TangerineTractor

It's probably fixed. That's identical to another app which someone asked me to test.

BBC iPLAYER doesn;t work - audio only.

TV Catchup says taht there's a playback error.

(I dont use either of these on my phone, but thought I'd test them for you)

Guest beejmaster

I can confirm, BBC iPlayer video does not play. Nor do Vine videos randomly.

Is there a way to get the three buttons under the screen working like in the stock rom? (only illuminated when it is dark).

Otherwise great work, cant wait for 4.4 :D

Edited by Selice

Guest bogdanwp

Hi.

I'm having a bit of trouble with two issues.

1. It wont let me install apps onto my external SD card. I 'moved applications to sd card' but they just went into the internal sd card - no use at all.

2. Even with USB debugging enabled, my computer wont pick up my device when I plug it in.

Any ideas?

Thanks v much

Plus...  I spend about 5 hours getting all my apps installed (in the wrong place),  then because my phone wont communicate via usb to my computer, I remove the sd card, put some films on it , put it back in my phone. But now my apps wont work 'app isnt installed'  , 'app isnt installed'...

I reset my phone and looked at my apps, then looked at what apps are onmy sd card. It says my sd card is only 1 gb. its not. its 8 gb.

I think its putting things in the wrong place. 

I'd actually love to know why android and sd cards and so unreliable.  most of my devices have had similar problems.

I'll reset my phone back to factory settings and I hope someone can tell me where the hell im going wrong.

It would be great to own an android device that DOESNT keep screwing up when I put things onto external SD card.

Thanks, any ideas would be appreciated.

Also , sometimes the phone won`t recognize because `usb debugging` is ticked . Happened to me. Then go to developer settings and un-tick usb debugging.

Guest Dazzozo

I can confirm, BBC iPlayer video does not play. Nor do Vine videos randomly.

both fixed in 4.4

Guest bogdanwp

both fixed in 4.4

You are killing us mate :)) you make me dream of kitkat every day and i`m checking the forum like a madman to see if it got released :)) Well i`ll just have to wait. Good luck.

Guest pablon86

Twitter alpha ask me sing in with every reboot, it's that OK? Cause with Facebook it doesn't happen

It shouldn't most definately. It seems like something is deleting either just your twitter cache or rather the whole data it uses. Try deleting twitter data in Settings>>Applications>>Twitter>>Delete Data. It might fix something.

Guest biopuerto

Hi,

I think there is a bluetooth issue with the rom,the audio has periodic pauses, approx 1 time every 10-15 secs. this did not happen with the stock rom.

So I was checking things happen with versions of android 4.2 hereinafter, on multiple devices, it changes the BlueZ Bluetooth stack to Broadcom, which is supposed ought to be better, but apparently does not work well with our phone hardware.

the best solution I can think of is to change the bluetooth stack. appears on this page:

Dazzozzo ,could you fix it?

Thank you.

Guest pablon86

Goddamn, now I'm getting a bootloop, because the system's not able to mount sd-ext. It happens very often, but most of the time it fixes itself. It's quite anoying although. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Is it just me or the call quality in this rom is extremely good ?

I have to agree with you. Call quality is great in this ROM compared to Y300's stock ROM which often mutes and have creepy noises.

Guest tomtruckie

Hi.

I'm having a bit of trouble with two issues.

1. It wont let me install apps onto my external SD card. I 'moved applications to sd card' but they just went into the internal sd card - no use at all.

2. Even with USB debugging enabled, my computer wont pick up my device when I plug it in.

Any ideas?

Thanks v much

Plus... I spend about 5 hours getting all my apps installed (in the wrong place), then because my phone wont communicate via usb to my computer, I remove the sd card, put some films on it , put it back in my phone. But now my apps wont work 'app isnt installed' , 'app isnt installed'...

I reset my phone and looked at my apps, then looked at what apps are onmy sd card. It says my sd card is only 1 gb. its not. its 8 gb.

I think its putting things in the wrong place.

I'd actually love to know why android and sd cards and so unreliable. most of my devices have had similar problems.

I'll reset my phone back to factory settings and I hope someone can tell me where the hell im going wrong.

It would be great to own an android device that DOESNT keep screwing up when I put things onto external SD card.

Thanks, any ideas would be appreciated.

Settings - Storage - set external SD as main storage. Reboot.

Guest GonzaloG

It shouldn't most definately. It seems like something is deleting either just your twitter cache or rather the whole data it uses. Try deleting twitter data in Settings>>Applications>>Twitter>>Delete Data. It might fix something.

Already did this before but keep on asking me sing in, might could be the alpha, I haven't time to send a feedback to Twitter, why doesn't exist a Google groups app :(, my English sucks

Guest theVenerable

Hi.
Thanks for the help guys.

My next problemis, why, when moving apps onto an SD card, does it thensay 'app isnt installed' when you try to open it.?

This has just happened on both my Y300 and my HP touchpad, both running CyanogenMod.

It just seems that moving apps is  so 'dangerous'.

50% of the time  they no longer work.

This is a serious issue and needs addressing.

Any ideas on this problem?

thanks