[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bogdanwp

As far as i know widgets stop working if you move them to sd card . Other apps should work though ... but do you have so many apps that they need moving to sd-card ? because most of the time the sd speed is slower when running apps compared to internal storage.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest fricy81

i just want to know what is main problem of kitkat that makes port process long?

Lol guys, chill out! You'll get Kitkat sooner or later, Daz develops it as a hobby, and even Motorola needs more than a month to release 4.4 for the Moto G.

Patience! There are plenty of roms to play with...

Lol guys, chill out! You'll get Kitkat sooner or later, Daz develops it as a hobby, and even Motorola needs more than a month to release 4.4 for the Moto G.

Patience! There are plenty of roms to play with...

we can "play" with two types of rom, stock based and cm based without workin hw acceleration.

I'm going back to stock, this ROM is laggy and has battery drain. My battery is 2020 mAh and wont last a day with this ROM. In several hours of standby, from 28% phone went off completely...

Guest bogdanwp

It`s not even beta mate , it`s a nightly , you can expect such things. Although , the progress seems very good to me. 20/11 nightly is working fine and stable here, pretty fast , battery drain 30% in 16 hours light usage.

Guest rumpelstiltskin

I'm going back to stock, this ROM is laggy and has battery drain. My battery is 2020 mAh and wont last a day with this ROM. In several hours of standby, from 28% phone went off completely...

FYI: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/11/19/its-not-just-you-google-play-services-seems-to-be-a-battery-hog-today/

There seems to be a Play Store related battery drain issue at the moment, so maybe it's not this ROM.

u needed to try "wakelock detector" to see what process prevents your phone to go to deep sleep mod, its not a known bug

You are killing us mate :)) you make me dream of kitkat every day and i`m checking the forum like a madman to see if it got released :)) Well i`ll just have to wait. Good luck.

Same here :D

Guest pablon86

Guys, if you're aching so bad for 4.4, try Google Experience Launcher apk. It works for this rom too, altough it will not be as fast and buttery as trebuchet, but you'll get an idea of what's coming.

Guest TangerineTractor

Guys, if you're aching so bad for 4.4, try Google Experience Launcher apk. It works for this rom too, altough it will not be as fast and buttery as trebuchet, but you'll get an idea of what's coming.

I think people are more anticipating/hoping for imprved performance rather than slight tweaks to the look and feel of the interface.

Guest pablon86

I think people are more anticipating/hoping for imprved performance rather than slight tweaks to the look and feel of the interface.

Well, getting used to what your phone screen will act like helps, so I just wanted to advert it, but you're right, yeah.

Guest beejmaster

Well, getting used to what your phone screen will act like helps, so I just wanted to advert it, but you're right, yeah.

Yeah, I like the launcher, but as you said it's slower than Trebuchet. Also there are bug fixes Daz is adding to 4.4 but not 4.3

Guest beejmaster

Yeah, I like the launcher, but as you said it's slower than Trebuchet. Also there are bug fixes Daz is adding to 4.4 but not 4.3

Guest beejmaster

Cmon man don't be so mysterious xD
Being Mr.Mysterious is so cool.... :) That's what makes surprices more effective.... Let him be that way :) Nice name Mr.mysterious :ph34r: Edited by MasterRck

Guest syafiq007

my DSP manager keeps on not responding and rebooting of phone keeps on happening.. have been testing out all the nightlies... and all give the same outcomes... may i know why? tq

Guest vladandrei51

4.4 is slower on my N7 3G than 4.3 so I wouldn't get my hopes too high lol.

Maybe daz can tell us how is 4.4 performance wise compared to other roms out there.

Guest pablon86

4.4 is slower on my N7 3G than 4.3 so I wouldn't get my hopes too high lol.

Maybe daz can tell us how is 4.4 performance wise compared to other roms out there.

That's because google tablets are getting a botched version of 4.4. It doesn't even have a real 4.4 launcher. It's 4.3 launcher revamped.

That's because google tablets are getting a botched version of 4.4. It doesn't even have a real 4.4 launcher. It's 4.3 launcher revamped.

In fact ... This is terrible by Google ... They shouldn't differentiate their phones for software but just for hardware ... Hope they get back to the right way and avoid this stupid differentiations -.-

Guest nirmalbalaji

Google is reinventing their own Android fragmentation with their exclusive launchers. And that makes me very less interested in their new launcher.

Thats terrible and they were acting like other OEMs. Making the Google Experience Launcher exclusive to Nexus 5 will not amazingly boost its sale.