[ROM][ZTE Skate] H3 Holo (Dolby Audio + Linaro optimized kernel + frandom + ROW I/O scheduler)

Guest H3ROS

I lost data connexion time to time because of bad or lost of reception and it doesn't come back by it self.

I have to turn it off then on.

Data connection via phone data or Wi-Fi? I know Wi-Fi can take a while to reconnect and that was something I was going to shorten before, but I never got around to it.

@ Titan777

The SFR version is for the SFR STARADDICT. It's the ZTE Skate's sister device as it has almost identicle hardware, but the hardware button layout is a little different and the kernels different for the screen.

@ fale.v

The 35MB would be unmounted and is replaced with a 64MB cache. The reason for that is so that you can download larger games or apps.

This is why I recommend using a 150MB TPT with a 2MB cache, since theres then very little wasted memory.

If I get that, they are removed from the cache 35 megs and 64 megs of cache redirijas, but in exchange for that from where these megs of RAM memory, the data, the ext, not if I explain Our friend viento del sur, created a script that was called nitro download cache, ran from the folder data / local and precisely what they did was increase the cache temporarily, but those derived megs of ram memory, so it was my question.

Have been using this for a while !

1) Launcher home screen is too laggy

2) Any chance of getting battery displayed in numeric % ??

Gr8 work !

The launcher itself should be fast, unless you're slowing it down with widgets. It's not going to be buttery smooth though simply because theres no buttery smooth launcher that has the Holo theme. That plus theres no project butter. You can of course change the launcher to whatever you want though, since that's always a user preference.

The numeric battery is something I'm going to release as an addon once I've finished cleaning up some of the framework-res. I'm doing it that way because otherwise I'd end up having to do more work each time I release an update.

@ fale.v

The temporary cache is generated from RAM. It doesn't effect the ROM at all though since I've optimized it's memory management and so it's normally got lots of free RAM.

Guest TheDJGr33n

I've just installed the ROM and I'm having an issue where the boot animation will freeze, the screen will go black for a second and then the animation will continue. It does not seem to be doing anything, is this normal as I've never had it happen before?

--EDIT--

Yeah this isn't normal is it? It's been doing this for 10 minutes now...

Edited by TheDJGr33n

Guest Marek Wojtaszek

Great rom! Just flashed after Blues. Any toughts why camera flash does not work? In blues it didn't worked also :( It can be broken?

Edited by Marek Wojtaszek

@ TheDJGr33n

Do you have a 150MB system partition? Anything too small could cause boot loops. And did you wipe data, format the system partition and also format any SD-EXT partition?

@ Marek Wojtaszek

Camera flash is working great here, so have you tried any other ROM's in a while to see if they have the problem too?

It could be their server. If you're using a download manager then try without one.

The MD5 for the regular 1.0.1 version should be 00322a2280d1ffbf13da60b43a743099.

What happens if you flash the ROM, select shutdown and then remove your SD card?

If it still reboots then I don't think the partition layout would be a problem, but flashing a 150MB TPT with 2MB cache would be worth trying.

Guest SimonDeBacker

H3ROS,

I've had a few times that if the cell phone in Airplane mode and wiffi on,

that if the Airplane mode turns off the radio 2G 3G will not turn on.

Thus, no SIM pin request.

Solution, reboot the GSM.