We may get CM on our mobiles

Guest Rattonboy

Guest BlueMoonRising

So it requires root?

More importantly it requires an unlocked bootloader which the San Diego/Xolo X900 doesn't have and isn't likely to get.

Guest xolo x900_2

Interesting news but I think immaterial to us. Our bootloader is still locked and unless an Intel employee releases the unlocking tools it'll stay that way.

Guys sorry to be the one breaking the bad news... but tab 3 has clovertail... which when I asked xolo will be unlocked by Intel... ours will remain locked... also if I forgot to tell u... I got an x1000 as a replacement for x900 and the phone rocks... it even has a notification led... :) anyway it is also known as the Casper via a6108 and both of these run jb with xolo getting its 1month ago or so... the thing is before jb I can go to recovery but can't select options since it told that to select I have to press camera button which this lacks... and I had to reboot using Ricky's tool... now after jb the recovery mode shows an android with a exclamation mark at its stomach... :P everyone has the same problem... also when debugging is on no mtp and fastboot won't work even with drivers... I don't have SDK so can't tell... and fast boot flashing doesn't work.... as well as adb push since mtp is not available... can u pls provide an answer as to why this happen... also someone give a detailed instructions for the Medfield flasher...