Android 4.4 Kit Kat

Guest jakonicki93

Guest jakonicki93

Hello guys and mainly KonstaT since this is inteded for you. It's what I would ask you over personal messages but there's no way to contact you.

Since Android 4.4 is releasing today, it brings better optimization for phones that have 512MB of RAM which means that our phone would perform better and be much smoother than it already is. Wanted to ask what are the chances that we're going to get Android 4.4 on our phones?

I saw that you posted that you're going to find new ways to continue with your hobby and that you're done with internet message boards which I'm very said to see.

Nonetheless, one big thank you for your work and don't let internet boards affect you as a person. There'll always be guys who are trying to dispute your work.

Regards

kitkat <3 if google optimization for 512mb device.. the new cyanogenmod are more fast and smooth as cm10 or more more more *_*

google playstore post the new nexus5 for 349€ its amazing **____** i want it i want it

and i want the new CM with 4.4 *_* the new launcher is beautiful

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest Snap.IT

Hello guys and mainly KonstaT since this is inteded for you. It's what I would ask you over personal messages but there's no way to contact you.

Since Android 4.4 is releasing today, it brings better optimization for phones that have 512MB of RAM which means that our phone would perform better and be much smoother than it already is. Wanted to ask what are the chances that we're going to get Android 4.4 on our phones?

I saw that you posted that you're going to find new ways to continue with your hobby and that you're done with internet message boards which I'm very said to see.

Nonetheless, one big thank you for your work and don't let internet boards affect you as a person. There'll always be guys who are trying to dispute your work.

Regards

Everything that you ever do in life affects you as a person, that is the human condition. I don't think it's that people are disputing his work (i am aware of no one that is) but rather that it's entirely unappreciated and that people in this forum cannot read or cannot comprehend even the simplest of instructions (i had to remove some things because of it).

I've looked through it and i don't see it as being optimized for 512MB, could you explain to me how it is? (code only)

It's certainly not for the faint of heart using QCOM stuff, only thing i see any optimizations for is tegra3 and i don't think there even is a phone using that chipset with 512MB's.

Would be nice if it was a native thing for older phones but it's absolutely not.

Guest navuhodonosors

Android is the worst OS ever :( I don't expect anything special in 4.4 

???? Please look at some statistics and do not troll the forum. You have right to your own opinion, but that is like you said that the Ferrari is the very bad car.

Guest jakonicki93

Don't be philosopher. :)

I really have no time to answer your question about optimization but you could search for news that comes with this version of OS and what Google is aiming for. Also, Google bought a company which is optimizing apps for Android. They're messing around with Dalvik cache and some other things. I'm not developer so I can't really tell you what are the changes on the optimization field but you can figure it out by googling.

I just wish that KonstaT would see this thread and answer if he has any plans on porting this ROM on our devices.

Edited by jakonicki93

Guest spiklex

Thanks for the great work on zte blade... Nice rom n wish u a happy birthday in advance all the way from kenya with my pals here... We appreciate your work, we still use this phone here since its good value for money n ua roms make it more bearable.. :P  :P

Edited by spiklex

Guest plantroon

OMG why can't ZTE do anything ? At least the kernel 3.8 or something :D It would make the device a lot faster ... Too bad for my first smartphone... KonstaT is the only single person supporting Blade 3 ... What are ZTE devs doing srsly ? :D Kitkat may be quite good performance wise...There is no cyanogemod based on android 4.4 yet .. KonstaT, you seem to be faster than CM team :D nice job

• 3 weeks later...
Guest keyboardshortcut

OMG why can't ZTE do anything ? At least the kernel 3.8 or something :D It would make the device a lot faster ... Too bad for my first smartphone... KonstaT is the only single person supporting Blade 3 ... What are ZTE devs doing srsly ? :D Kitkat may be quite good performance wise...There is no cyanogemod based on android 4.4 yet .. KonstaT, you seem to be faster than CM team :D nice job

I have a same feelings for you plantroon, but there are only very few devs who are very smart like KonstaT that are willing to develop Roms for us for free. :D Companies are also abandoning sources and unwilling to develop them cause it will incur a lot of money for them... All we can do is to say thank you to devs or donate to them or help them develop or cheer them up!!! :D B)

Guest plantroon

I have a same feelings for you plantroon, but there are only very few devs who are very smart like KonstaT that are willing to develop Roms for us for free. :D Companies are also abandoning sources and unwilling to develop them cause it will incur a lot of money for them... All we can do is to say thank you to devs or donate to them or help them develop or cheer them up!!! :D B)

I got Blade 3 because it was the cheapest device in my country :D I went for the cheapest one .. why? the answer is simple, got no money :(( donating any bigger amount of money to devs in case of Blade devices would be paying more for the software than for the hardware lol :D