[Poll] What ROM do you like BEST?

Guest IamTITO

Guest moochermick

The correct title for this topic would be....what rom do you like best..not best rom as the subject is subjective.

And i like cm 10.1 by joestone, cm 10.2 by daz.

But can't say which is best because i have different requirements at different times.

Edited by moochermick

Guest vladandrei51

hey guys, I am gonna be travelling for a while>_< which roms the best for battery life?

Stock or stock-based roms have the best battery life from what I've seen.

hey guys, I am gonna be travelling for a while>_< which roms the best for battery life?

Better battery life all  stock based on B196 (especially fusionX), better performance all stock based on B197

Guest ZolaIII

Currently stock based ones & new CaXstel v042 kernel with vvd control for purpose of undervolting & ril set to power collapse...

Guest ZolaIII

@ZolaIIIthanks.. flashing B197 with the kernel in hope that does the job.. : )

Set the ril to shut off when the phone is in a deep sleep.

# Power save

ro.ril.power_collapse=1

pm.sleep_mode=1

& you can play with undervolting...

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest MadHatterRyu

actually, that isnt my worry... my worry is battery life during usage.. at our train compartment, we have a plug point to charge or operate our devices... which will almost certainly be taken up by someones laptop and all our phones will be connected to the laptop.. my worry is during the day time.. I'll be doing plenty of browsing, reading, listening to music and would rather have the battery go on...

I'm referring to battery life during usage... yes, undervolting will help... but I'd be glad to have battery life worth 9-10 hours atleast with stuff like music, some reading etc..