Pimp My Rom Beta Tweaks for CM10.2 [DISCONTINUED]

Guest danny19901

Guest kripticmc

Ceastel kernel froze my phone without tweaks from pimp my ROM also all values are what I put in

Must be custom kernel that's working against each other lol just waiting for that perfect ROM tbh all the benefits none of the bugs

Guest danny19901

Must be custom kernel that's working against each other lol just waiting for that perfect ROM tbh all the benefits none of the bugs

Yeah I have heard ceastel kernel is a little unstable I was using it on PAC ROM

Guest danny19901

OK has anyone tested if so please let me know how it is as still my phone is very smooth and no reboot I have had 7h 42m 52s off charge from 100% to 70% with decent useage and a bit of WiFi tethering stuff like browsing web listening to music

Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901

Excuse me wehere is build.prob how can i edit it?

Build.prop is in /system and you can edit it via computer or an app computer method copy build.prop to a known place which computer can read edit it save copy back overwrite it

post-789972-13840721744224_thumb.jpg

Guest danny19901

Also if I don't reply or something its due to three are upgrading in my area and I don't have a broadband provider also no providers provide internet in my area so everything is done by tether and phone ok i finally have Ubuntu running on my laptop but i need to update to a later version then i may work on a custom rom hopefully or may compile a kernel for cm10.2 :)

Edited by danny19901

Guest SaurabhRCk

Just applied these tweaks on my cm 10.1. Till now I have experienced lots of improvement on display(due to bravia engine) and internet connectivity and in call voice. boot time also improved a little. thnx for these tips! Hope to get some more improvements.

Guest danny19901

Just applied these tweaks on my cm 10.1. Till now I have experienced lots of improvement on display(due to bravia engine) and internet connectivity and in call voice. boot time also improved a little. thnx for these tips! Hope to get some more improvements.

Good to hear I experienced my first reboot but I believe it was because I had WiFi tether on all night and phone non stop on charge caused phone to over heat

Guest danny19901

Benchmarks mean nothing though like when i had S3 i got different benchmarks to other users who were using same rom and phone

also if you keep doing benchmarks you will notice performance will keep changing and benchmark stats will also change

Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901

i havent had much battery drain with these tweaks and with slight heavy usage gaming, music, browsing internet, calling and texting also facebook all this being done with data no wifi also depends on the games you play i played bloons 5 and Deadtrigger 2

Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901
may not have been well integrated
I will add the screenshots later today also I have found an app which is amazing for boosting internet a lot yes its full of ads so I recommend adaway or alternative to remove ads but the app works flawless also I will upload adaway as I think it was removed from playstore

post-789972-13842364060131_thumb.jpg

Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901

in this case good luck ... but it's absolutely not easy

I will start working on a CM10.2 Kernel Wednesday this week hopefully I wanted to start with something small as uploading will be a issue for me if its 100+MB unlike a kernel is normally under 10MB but it all depends if my laptop don't play up as I'm borrowing it from my brother and I have just had Ubuntu installed and updated twice as the 1 installed was pretty out dated lol