Sound levels

Guest chs117

I rooted Hudl using Kingo and so far only one problem, the sound level when using earphones seems very low, tried a few apks but nothing really works. Any suggestions please.

On my latest build (which I'm currently using) I've as used Kingo and not found any change in the volume level on headphons after compared with before?

My headphones (well earphones) are just 8.99 Sony jobs from HMV.

Guest CashMoney

I didn't root via Kingo, but have rooted and found the sound via headphones to be the same after and before. That said, I too find it a little low. I do believe that somewhere in the settings (likely under sound) there is an option for safe volume level ... but this is off the top of my head so don't take it as gospel. That said, the afore mentioned setting didn't help me. I also recall seeing in the past, apps in the play store to increase volume levels although I've not tried them as yet.

Edit- So nothing under sound settings like that,it was Gravity Box settings. Either way, didn't help me with headphones sound levels. Maybe an app will do it?

Edited by CashMoney

Guest darrellr

Sound too low, brightness too high. I fixed the sound with an app called Viper but can't find anything to dial down the brightness. However since we have the source code we can try and build a kernel with low brightness