Xolo X900, Xolo X500, Orange Sandiego Official Tool Kit

Guest kabirsaini2011

Guest Hasan217
i thin we all should contact intel
It's already been tried... Through emails, blogs and petitions... No response for any of them. One such response has been posted by fibblesbean in his Thread: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355194-Orange:-San-Diego-is-bootloader-locked-and-staying-that-way Edited by Hasan217

failed to repair it ? I do not understand how they can fail ... they can flash the phone and sell it after ..

Is Intel we have to contact ? or Xolo ? To may ask about the GP Flag, because it seem like that it is the problem with the 'original' IFWI with 2 vibrations isn't it ?

Guest mohit.2

failed to repair it ? I do not understand how they can fail ... they can flash the phone and sell it after ..

Is Intel we have to contact ? or Xolo ? To may ask about the GP Flag, because it seem like that it is the problem with the 'original' IFWI with 2 vibrations isn't it ?

i will send it to another service centre soon but ya i also thought there is problem with orignal ifwi with 2 vibrations but we have the only source for the files and i think the files are not corrupt but what is wrond that it is of old version and the ifwi with 5 vibrations is newer but not for xolo  x900

i use hex editor and the ifwi file with 2 vibration was dated in aug 2012 and 5 vibration was dec 2012 i remmember 

i m contacting intel but they are saying that they only support boxed processer and xolo xustomer service suck i dont know what to do 

• 2 weeks later...

i will send it to another service centre soon but ya i also thought there is problem with orignal ifwi with 2 vibrations but we have the only source for the files and i think the files are not corrupt but what is wrond that it is of old version and the ifwi with 5 vibrations is newer but not for xolo  x900

i use hex editor and the ifwi file with 2 vibration was dated in aug 2012 and 5 vibration was dec 2012 i remmember 

i m contacting intel but they are saying that they only support boxed processer and xolo xustomer service suck i dont know what to do 

Hello , your problem solved? My X900 also encountered this problem, and now I do not have a solution.

Guest mohit.2

Hello , your problem solved? My X900 also encountered this problem, and now I do not have a solution.

no i dont have 

Edited by mohit.2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luni15

I downgraded my phone using 299 mb updates as well as the 348mb updates but both times the phone bricked and started showing different colors and I successfully unbricked it

.hay guys what's the fun of this flash tool kit

Guest mohit.2

Can anyone share Xolo x500 stock rom?

There is no xolo x500 ROM even xolo don't have the file.Also there is no xolo x500 mobile on their websit

Guest metaplay

Unfortunately in the listed roms at xda x500 is missing, tried flashing phone with intel flash tool evrythng flashes succesfully. Only missing files are boot img and sytem files. Fortunately bootloader not locked.

Guest metaplay

I've got a dump of system & boot partitions. But they can't be flashed directly using fastboot. They need modification first & am not an expert.

Guest Hasan217

I've got a dump of system & boot partitions. But they can't be flashed directly using fastboot. They need modification first & am not an expert.

Oh.... I'm sorry I won't be able to help you in that. I'm not expert either. Best of luck! :-)

Guest metaplay

Thanks for those who tried to help. Fortunaly someone at xda has come to my rescue & uploaded the rom file. (please check the thread for all xolo roms at xda) i'll try it out & then post my feedback.

Guest mohit.2

Thanks for those who tried to help. Fortunaly someone at xda has come to my rescue & uploaded the rom file. (please check the thread for all xolo roms at xda) i'll try it out & then post my feedback.

will u please post the link for the xda thread please

Guest metaplay

I downloaded the rom, it only contains system.img which won't flash, it needs modification. I'm working on it to make it flash. Can anyone upload a stock boot.img

Guest mohit.2

I downloaded the rom, it only contains system.img which won't flash, it needs modification. I'm working on it to make it flash. Can anyone upload a stock boot.img

pls upload the ROM I want to try myself and you can get the boot.IMG from update.zip of xolo x900

Guest Luni15

I have bricked my phone twice but still not able to root it f*** intel mother fuckers locked it badly !!!!

Edited by Luni15

Guest andybarker

Still chasing your tails? I've gone Moto G - way way way better in every single aspect.

If you don't have anything positive to say, why bother saying anything at all?

Please stop this kind of post, or you will be banned.

Guest GHE_1908

I have bricked my phone twice but still not able to root it f*** intel mother fuckers locked it badly !!!!

Just a quick warning. Please watch your language as we want to keep the forum clean and free of salty language.

George