[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest rhen

It would be nice to make separate topic for that, just for all devs and rom cookers to see it and try/use it :)

I don't think it's worth a separate topic.

I can't do anything with this. I don't have enough knowledge (and time to get the knowledge).

So this was just an interesting topic that I shared if anyone can do something with it. (if there are any developer still here)

But feel free to start a topic for this if you wish.

Guest predragiPredrag

I don't think it's worth a separate topic.

I can't do anything with this. I don't have enough knowledge (and time to get the knowledge).

So this was just an interesting topic that I shared if anyone can do something with it. (if there are any developer still here)

But feel free to start a topic for this if you wish.

I would like to disagree :D Although you don't have enough knowledge, your information will be useful for someone ho does ;)

If someone would make more efficient rom for our phone, it would make difference :)

Guest qwertyu123

It looks like in todays build, Daz is implementing a new way (using original blobs from u8833 Y300) to work with the notification LEDs so our device can enter in deep sleep mode while blinking (Battery will last a little bit more!)

Anyway 26052014 build has the notification LEDs disabled, so we need to wait he finishes! :)

Guest rhen

Hi,

Does the 20140527 has the Pulse led notifications working?

thx

no, but tomorrow should be good

Edited by rhen

Guest lomapur

I keep losing network and only a restart resolves it, does anyone have any ideas why this would be? 

Same here, I have no idea what is going on.

Edited by lomapur

Guest dalyer

I keep losing network and only a restart resolves it, does anyone have any ideas why this would be? 

Same here, I have no idea what is going on.

Official or unofficial bootloader unlock?

Guest fiona_stargatefan

I installed a new nightly a couple of weeks ago and only just realised that my mobile data wasn't working. I've now updated to the most recent nightly but still can't get it to work. I've followed the instructions for my 'phone provider to create a new APN (all my existing APN's have disappeared) but it won't save the APN. I have tried rebooting but that hasn't helped.

Any suggestions?

Guest tiagosantos88

I'm using build 20140601 and i'm trying to formar my SD card from setings and it does'nt formar anyone with this prob?

Guest Taranthiel

I don't install this ROM. I have installed on my Huawei CM-10.1, but when I install CM-11-20140602 i see this information:

"Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Installing update...

set-metadata-recursive: some changes failed

E:Error in /sdcard/MODS&GAAPS/cm-11-20140602-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip

(Status 7)

Instalation aborted."

Whats the problem? Help.

Guest tiagosantos88

I don't install this ROM. I have installed on my Huawei CM-10.1, but when I install CM-11-20140602 i see this information:

"Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Installing update...

set-metadata-recursive: some changes failed

E:Error in /sdcard/MODS&GAAPS/cm-11-20140602-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip

(Status 7)

Instalation aborted."

Whats the problem? Help.

It's recovery problem update to last cwm provided in first page or last twrp 2.7.0.1 And it Will work just fine

Guest Balerion

Will we get the 4.4.3? Not a lot of new features, I know, its just that I'm still using an early december nightly and I've considered to go for a more recent one for a while and I may just as well try the latest one.

Guest rhen

Will we get the 4.4.3? Not a lot of new features, I know, its just that I'm still using an early december nightly and I've considered to go for a more recent one for a while and I may just as well try the latest one.

4.4.3 is not a major release.

4.4.3's changes will be merged into CM11 eventually, so probably yes.

Guest S4crifice

Hi,

is 20140602 for daily use or is there any known bug or similar? If not, which one is best for use? I used 20140409 but it seems lagy last times ..

Guest Razor3000

Mine is fast, it lags a little sometimes but this is a low end device.

The only bugs i've noticed is the wifi-tethering and the title "we only accept US numbers" when an unknown number calls me.

Guest rhen

Mine is fast, it lags a little sometimes but this is a low end device.

The only bugs i've noticed is the wifi-tethering and the title "we only accept US numbers" when an unknown number calls me.

Don't forget the VOIP bug. I don't know if it is fixed already, I don't use it.

You can turn off the "we only accept US numbers" thing by turning off People Lookup and Reverse Lookup.
People lookup works only for US contacts and Reverse lookup only works for US and Canada numbers (can be chosen in choose lookup providers settings (in dialer settings)).