[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Hi guys,

noticed a minor issue on Sunday, I'm unable to select 2G mode only in the Perferred network type menu under Mobile network settings.

It's not so good for the battery life, has anyone else seen it?  I think it was working in the 1214 build.

I also got the status bar change to work, but after about an hour my phone got really unresponsive so I reverted back to low_mem=true and it's been smooth ever since.

Thanks

Not a mistake that the low_mem set to true by default. 512MB RAM is low.

I have a tile on the quick setting panel to change the network mode to 2G/2G+3G and it works for me.

still having problem after flashing latest nightly, play store doesn't connect, and launcher is missing.

Because you are still using the old GApps package.

Check the link in my signature and do a clean update.

Guest bovinewarrior

Not a mistake that the low_mem set to true by default. 512MB RAM is low.

I have a tile on the quick setting panel to change the network mode to 2G/2G+3G and it works for me.

Because you are still using the old GApps package.

Check the link in my signature and do a clean update.

Ahhh brilliant, thanks rhen!

Yeh i don't mind anyway as the my background is very dark at the top anyway so I don't notice the difference :)

Guest Balerion

Has anyone found a sure and easy way to make the taskbar transparent? I mean without bootloops after editing build.prop. etc.

Go into the default File Manager, go to seeting>general setting>Acces mode and select Root Acces Mode.

Now, go back and press the bookmark sign in the lower right side of the screen (it has a star as an icon). Go to System, scroll down and edit build.prop using the Editor, modify the ro.config.low_ram=true and write false instead of true and press the save button and restart. I am sure you know how to do that but I wrote it in case a newbie wanted the transparent status bar and had no idea how to do it.

With this method I managed to get the transparent status bar on 3 devices (g300s) without getting bootloop. Every time I used a custom buil.prop editor app I got the bootloop. Let me know if it works :) Good luck!

Guest Dante2070

Go into the default File Manager, go to seeting>general setting>Acces mode and select Root Acces Mode.

Now, go back and press the bookmark sign in the lower right side of the screen (it has a star as an icon). Go to System, scroll down and edit build.prop using the Editor, modify the ro.config.low_ram=true and write false instead of true and press the save button and restart. I am sure you know how to do that but I wrote it in case a newbie wanted the transparent status bar and had no idea how to do it.

With this method I managed to get the transparent status bar on 3 devices (g300s) without getting bootloop. Every time I used a custom buil.prop editor app I got the bootloop. Let me know if it works :) Good luck!

Thanks, worked like a charm!

Fully wiped and flashed latest nightly and rhen's gapps but still get 'No external storage available' when trying to access SD card. Any help?

Your SD card work in a memory card reader?

Can I disable the tv effect when I turn off the display?

Don't know about CM11 but in CM7 ... System settings > CyanogenMod settings > Display > Screen on/off animation (two separate options)

Guest roger1703

Don't know about CM11 but in CM7 ... System settings > CyanogenMod settings > Display > Screen on/off animation (two separate options)

Yes... as cm9, but in cm11 I don't find out this option.

Yep, works fine in a reader and on 1213 nightly

Strange. What file system is on your card?

Try to format it in CWM. (backup your data first)

Browser and scrooling lag still present?

Browser lag yes. Still no solution. Browsers that use their own engine works fine.

What scrolling lag?

Edited by rhen

Guest replic8r

Strange. What file system is on your card?

Try to format it in CWM. (backup your data first)

Browser lag yes. Still no solution. Browsers that use their own engine works fine.

What scrolling lag?

Do you know more browsers with custom engine beside Opera ?

Do you know more browsers with custom engine beside Opera ?

Chrome, Firefox, UC Browser, UC mini, maybe Skyfire and Dolphin.

I use UC Mini but normal UC is good too if you want more features.

i tried cm11 with uc browser (normal) and display was buggy (pages were transparent)

I have forgotten this, sorry. (but it has their own engine, so not a problem in the list :P )

On CM10.2 it worked fine.

Edited by rhen

Guest pejicgoran

@Rhen:There is a scrooling lag in news applikations when you read a comment or news.Aplikations are:" blic,b92 and kurir".There are a newspaper who has own applikations.Something like cnn aplikations or bbc aplikations.

@Rhen:There is a scrooling lag in news applikations when you read a comment or news.Aplikations are:" blic,b92 and kurir".There are a newspaper who has own applikations.Something like cnn aplikations or bbc aplikations.

Every app, that uses libwebviewchromium.so suffering from the same issue as the default browser. It looks like these apps are use this library.