[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest stevewhite1

Strange. What file system is on your card?

Try to format it in CWM. (backup your data first)

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Still get the same problem after wiping everything, formatting the card to fat32 and flashing 1812 and gapps. In system>storage, it says SD card is mounted and I can see the files in Files Manager but Gallery can't be accessed and nothing can be saved to the SD.

Edited by stevewhite1

Guest JotaCarvalho

But if you have installed it as an update, you have to delete the offline speech recognition files first, or do the planB (if you installed other gapps than Daz's or mine) to make sure it will working well.

i Allways do the plan b.

that's the only way I get it all to work

i Allways do the plan b.

that's the only way I get it all to work

It is wired. I haven't formatted anything (wipe dalvik cache only when update gapps) since I installed the first nightly. And I use OTA every day to get to the new version, but I never had problem.

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Still get the same problem after wiping everything, formatting the card to fat32 and flashing 1812 and gapps. In system>storage, it says SD card is mounted and I can see the files in Files Manager but Gallery can't be accessed and nothing can be saved to the SD.

So you can read the SD card, but can't write?

Have you switched the primary SD to external SD?

If you want to remove that CRT effect there is option for that in gravitybox (xposed module). 

Can't download newest update via cyanogenmodeupdater :/

Edited by xzx

Guest bovinewarrior

Is there a bug in the CM Updater?  When I try to install the nightlies via OTA the CM Recovery is looking for the zip in sdcard0 but it's being downloaded to sdcard1 (I have external storage set to default).

Any ideas?

Guest stevewhite1

So you can read the SD card, but can't write?

Have you switched the primary SD to external SD?

Yes, it can't write but it's not a problem with the card because it's fine reading/writing in a reader.

No I haven't switched the primary SD to external. On the backup I restored (13/12) where the writing/reading is fine, I have ticked primary SD as external and when I untick, the SD card cannot be accessed again. Thanks for your help

Edit: Duh, I tried formatting everything again and problem solved! Thanks :D

Edited by stevewhite1

Guest Balerion

I rarely play games on my phones, but today I tried a few games (Vector and Angry Birds Go) and when I want to enter them after some secs/mins I get back to the desktop :( Am I the only one that is having problems with games?

EDIT: I moved Vector to the SD card and now it works, for some reason Angry Birds doesnt allow me to move it to the SD card.

Edited by Balerion

I rarely play games on my phones, but today I tried a few games (Vector and Angry Birds Go) and when I want to enter them after some secs/mins I get back to the desktop :( Am I the only one that is having problems with games?

EDIT: I moved Vector to the SD card and now it works, for some reason Angry Birds doesnt allow me to move it to the SD card.

I tried Angry Birds Go and doesn't work for me neither. I got sound, but black screen.

I checked the reviews and there is a lot of people with different phones (Xperia U, Xperia J, OneX, GrandX, Y300) says that don't work.

Guest Balerion

I tried Angry Birds Go and doesn't work for me neither. I got sound, but black screen.

I checked the reviews and there is a lot of people with different phones (Xperia U, Xperia J, OneX, GrandX, Y300) says that don't work.

Thanks! So I guess the problem is with that game, I tried more games and I had no problem with them so far :) (Some games only work on the sd card though, which is fine for me as I always move the games there anyways)

Edited by Balerion

Guest isynclere

The only big problem what's left. So be hopeful to get it fixed :)

Broken wi-fi AP.  Big problem to me :-)

Anyone know if a fix is ever likely for this?

Guest Intelligence46

hi every one, i try cm 11 android 4.4.2  and it looks cool but the question is why the kernel don't have overclock option?? i mean without overclock and with ext4 partition the phone works slow...  with version 4.3.1 with kernel 3.0.8 and overclock at 1228 MHz the phone is stable and very fast... i hope you guys can change the kernel soon...

thanks in advance...

Can't get any Google apps to work whatsoever. Won't let me add a Google account, open the Play Store... No idea what the problem is.

What version of gapps do you use?

hi every one, i try cm 11 android 4.4.2  and it looks cool but the question is why the kernel don't have overclock option?? i mean without overclock and with ext4 partition the phone works slow...  with version 4.3.1 with kernel 3.0.8 and overclock at 1228 MHz the phone is stable and very fast... i hope you guys can change the kernel soon...

thanks in advance...

There is no plan to make it work. There are bigger problems than this.

Anyway. I feel the 3.4 kernel is as fast on 1GHz than 3.0.8 kernel on 1,15GHz.

What's the problem with ext4? CM10.2 use that too.

I can download nothing. Download starts then stops immediately :/

Edit: Nevermind my sdcard0 was too full and that was the problem.

Edited by xzx

Guest replic8r

Chrome, Firefox, UC Browser, UC mini, maybe Skyfire and Dolphin.

I use UC Mini but normal UC is good too if you want more features.

Current browser situation:

Lag: Stock, Dolphin, Dolphin mini, Next, Baidu, Boat, Maxthon, Ninesky, Puffin, Super Fast ...

Working fine: Opera, UC Mini, Firefox, Chrome ...

UC browser: page not displayed at all

Edited by replic8r