[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TamerlanW

Newest version doesnt work at all in my phone :/ Only got messages "System UI stopped working" "Themer stopped working". Cant shutdown phone without pulling battery out. 

Restoring backup. Maybe next update works in my phone again :P

Yes, in my phone build at 20.12.13 doesnt work too :-(

Guest replic8r

Newest version doesnt work at all in my phone :/ Only got messages "System UI stopped working" "Themer stopped working". Cant shutdown phone without pulling battery out. 

Restoring backup. Maybe next update works in my phone again :P

Same with me. Did OTA update of every nightly so far and until this 20131220 everything were ok.

Flashed back 20131219 and phone is ok again.

Well, waiting for next nightly :)

Guest Johneboy

This is not a problem with ROM . Search for Calibrate Battery in Google Play ;)

Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

On another note, I'm having the same issues with the 20131220 nightly. If anyone finds a way past these error messages please let me know.

Guest lakyljuk

I can confirm the same problems with latest 20131220 nightly. It is broken - after booting to gui, there is bunch of procesesses stopped in loop, so only way to get out of it is battery pull. I flashed 20131219 back and it is ok again. 

Guest Gabriel94

Hez Dazzozo, the latest nightly cm-11-20131220-NIGHTLY-u8815 does not work, not even starts, get system UI force close and also phone app, you cannot use it at all

I have problem with game: The simpsons tapped out. This game doesnt work. Any tip how run this game?

That problem is of the game itself, not the rom.

The Simpsons have problems wih any device running Android 4.4 KitKat.

Guest Johneboy

I'm trying to go back to one of the earlier nightly releases (19th) after being on the one for the 20th. Every time I attempt the reflash it works but the phone only boots to a black screen. I can access the settings drop-down and menu and that's it. Can anyone advise what's going wrong?

Guest JotaCarvalho

I have problem with game: The simpsons tapped out. This game doesnt work. Any tip how run this game?

Many games don't work !

Papa Pear Saga the game starts and then crash

Angry Birds GO Sound go on but screen is black

New Star Soccer get's random crashes

MotoRacer You can select the type of racing and then crash

Guest lipe082

dazzo cant you please help me I have a y201 pro and we have a kitkat rom that is ported from this device, the only bug is sim not being detect can you help me cause myhuawei its closed and the dev who makes the rom desapear... i can post the zip if you want thanks... ;)

Guest Atukamix

Doing everything, but still getting with different versions of G Apps "Unfortunately Google keyboard stopped working" What to do ?

before when i installed bad version of  G Apps for 4.2 it worked, everything stopped working but keyboard worked :D

Edited by Atukamix

Guest Johneboy

I'm trying to go back to one of the earlier nightly releases (19th) after being on the one for the 20th. Every time I attempt the reflash it works but the phone only boots to a black screen. I can access the settings drop-down and menu and that's it. Can anyone advise what's going wrong?

I've managed to get partially past this problem by installing the Nightly for the 21st Dec. But I cannot now use the Play Store. I've flashed all of the different versions of GApps mentioned on post #1, but it still will not let me connect to the Play Store and gives me a "Couldn't sign in" error "There was a problem communicating with the Google servers". Has anyone else had this problem?

Guest JotaCarvalho

If you use G300 for gaming stick with a GB rom or buy a new phone. :)

G300 is NOT for gaming. 

yes but we are not talking about heavy games .

I was able to run GTA III on a Samsung Galaxy Gio and on Ascend G300 it is a bit laggy.

^How is GB compared with KK on gaming ?

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest roberthorvath

Hi!

I've installed the rom and the gapps. 
Reboot system --> huawei logo and nothing happens, waiting for 20 minutes.
what should I do? :s

nwm, it works now:D

Edited by roberthorvath