[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Balerion

Hi guys!

Is it possible to move apps to sdcard, now? I'm sorry if it was answered before, but I was searching and I didn't found it.

Btw, Dazzozo, THANKS for keeping this phone alive :D

I am on the 16th of December Nightly and yes, apps can now be moved to the sd card without loosing them after a restart. 

Does anyone know if its necessary a clean install to update from nightlies? What is the advised procedure?

You can use CM updater. No special procedure needed.

If you use an old gapps, it is recommended to do a clean update (see my signature). After this, you can use simply CM updater for nightlys.

Guest JotaCarvalho

Hey Guys, i am just about to flash 20131226 version on my phone and I will be regularly updated the nightlies. I have one problem though... I have google authenticator on my current rom 4.3 JB. Can someone please let me know how to transfer the authenticator data to kitkat rom? And also do you guys do 3 wipes before you apply the new nightlies or do just apply it over the existing rom? Your help will be much appreciated at this point. Thanks

well, since you are using 4.3 i would recomend a full wipe, but when you have CM11 you just need to go on settings  and set the internal memory as default and install the Nightly using Cyanogenmod updater, onthe section "About Phone".

the data from autenthicator will remain untouched if stored on SD Card

Guest JotaCarvalho

Guys my gallery shows empty, but when using CM File Manager the photos and videos are there.
Anyone having the same problem ?

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest ac_lourenco
Hello.
My phone got weird.
  • The button to lock the screen doesn't work.
  • The physical buttons on the bar below doesn't work or have light.
  • The phone does not detect the carrier network.
I have the latest CM update.
This happened from one moment to another.

Guest Meglestus

Hello.
My phone got weird.
  • The button to lock the screen doesn't work.
  • The physical buttons on the bar below doesn't work or have light.
  • The phone does not detect the carrier network.
I have the latest CM update.
This happened from one moment to another.

Well I have never heard of this before, I would advice you to go on and reinstall the ROM....

-------------------------

I am having 2 other 'problems:

When restarting the phone, all the apps on the SD get deleted from the home screen (not from the app drawer)

I have in the bottom right of the home screen a folder with a couple of apps inside (it is on the bar which is always there on the homescreens) When I unlock the phone or when I just used an app and I try to open the folder it does show up but in such a vague way that it is imposible for me to see which app I am clicking, to solve this I need to clos and open the folder again.... I would be nice if anyone knew a solution to this....

As I've said several times before ... hard facts are difficult to come by but the suspicion seems to be that Hynix eMMC based G300s are inherently prone to bricking spontaneously no matter what you run and one or two versions of 3.4 kernel based tools may have exacerbated/accelerated this but this has been addressed since.

Guest predragiPredrag

As I've said several times before ... hard facts are difficult to come by but the suspicion seems to be that Hynix eMMC based G300s are inherently prone to bricking spontaneously no matter what you run and one or two versions of 3.4 kernel based tools may have exacerbated/accelerated this but this has been addressed since.

OK, just need to check my warranty and will continue with flashing :) If phone dies, I hope they will replace it with Samsung model :D 

Guest phyllocrania

Anyone else experiencing severe lags after 2-3 days of usage? The phone becomes almost unusable after a while. When someone calls, phone rings but the display doesn't turn up untill like 5-6 seconds. Also apps like whatsapp, facebook and twitter lag heavily and are unscrollable. I tried clearing cache and stuff but to no avail.  :(